Zimbabwe

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I may be English but have a facsination with Zimbabwe. The cricket team, soccer team and their culture. Let's talk about it here.

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Zimbabwe English (Rhodesia) culture or Zimbabwe African culture

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Zimbabwe is a beautiful country with some great features and plenty of natural resources. Sadly it has been ruined by a pathetic man obsessed with power, who will do anything to retain that power.

zulaid2005

School Cricketer
Well Zimbabwe/Southern Rhodesia wasnt good under Smith either.

Ive always wanted to go especially see Victoria Falls and ofcourse visit Harare's game parks and the city Bulawayo, whats amazing is both Harare and Bulawayo are different in every way including culture.

The whats worse then Mugabe is the AIDS/HIV situation which is current 1 in 4 kids have it and its predicted 1 in 2 in 2020.

If you wanna talk about sport in Zimbabwe besides cricket, zimbabwe is going well in tennis (black brothers and sister) Nick Price in golf, Harare Dynamo best soccer team in the country and plays in the African Champions League and Peter Ndlovu moving up in English Soccer.

Unfortunately i dont see much for them in cricket at the moment.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Zimbabwe is a hot place,most people live on farming,There isnt much rain to make their life easier,but I want to go visit zimbabwe and watch little kids play cricket in the streets,and visit the great victoria falls,

Users who are viewing this thread