Teams/People that dominate less than the Sydney McStallions

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just thought I'd list a few dominant teams/people that have had their career accomplishments already surpassed by the Sydney McStallions.

2006_04_14_roger_federer.jpg

This guy wins in tennis a lot. But he struggles on clay. The Sydney McStallions eat clay for breakfast. Roger tries hard, but just cannot take on the might of the Sydney McStallions.

captainplanet6.jpg

The green mulleted-freak planeteers saved the world again, and again, and so on, but what have they done that the Sydney McStallions haven't done?

Seagal.jpg

Steven Seagal can smash two thousand people with the edge of his hand, provided he doesn't have to talk to them or have any friends in general. The ultimate in action movie heroes. Sadly, his lack of people skills make him pale in comparison to the smooth-talking Sydney McStallions.

about_dm.jpg

Margaret and David have been analyzing movies for a long time now, (and have been living a long time as well - between you and me, they're old) and they've been watched by a huge section of Australia. This is arguably because they get the easiest timeslot on ABC, which is after Spicks and Specks, The Chaser's War On Everything and Summer Heights High. A Sydney McStallions show could be put on at 4:00am on a Thursday, and it would still top the ratings. Sydney McStallions win again.

Any more suggestions?

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I'm gonna piss in my pants if Sydney actually ends up winning all their games and the final...
Please youtube it when it happens.

Just remembered a few more no-brainers.

dublindestroyerslogopt1.jpg

attachment.php

vveu1.png

Three clubs have no logos yet. One of them is the Sydney McStallions. The other two clubs have been wise in their decision of which club to follow the lead of.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Please youtube it when it happens.

Just remembered a few more no-brainers.

dublindestroyerslogopt1.jpg

attachment.php

vveu1.png

Three clubs have no logos yet. One of them is the Sydney McStallions. The other two clubs have been wise in their decision of which club to follow the lead of.
Yes, we know we're intelligent. :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
But, they have not surpassed the Chennai Champions yet (and never will), sadly for you :p

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
about_dm.jpg

Margaret and David have been analyzing movies for a long time now, (and have been living a long time as well - between you and me, they're old) and they've been watched by a huge section of Australia. This is arguably because they get the easiest timeslot on ABC, which is after Spicks and Specks, The Chaser's War On Everything and Summer Heights High. A Sydney McStallions show could be put on at 4:00am on a Thursday, and it would still top the ratings. Sydney McStallions win again.
I agreed completely with your post up until this point, how dare the Sydney McStallions make a claim like this, it is blaspheme!

Also this Thursday at 4am there is a National Press Club address on about Inquiry-Based Science Education in Australia. A McStallions show couldn't beat that.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
I agreed completely with your post up until this point, how dare the Sydney McStallions make a claim like this, it is blaspheme!

Also this Thursday at 4am there is a National Press Club address on about Inquiry-Based Science Education in Australia. A McStallions show couldn't beat that.
Incorrect. A McStallions show would cover a perfect blend of current affairs, drama, and sex in order to attract all different types of viewers, and would beat any show. A McStallions show would redefine the term 'awesome'.

And we have surpassed the Chennai Champions. Their biggest flaw is not realising where they stand. The Sydney McStallions know where they stand, and understand the pressure of having to be up that high. The air is thinner up here. The Chennai Champions have no idea where they are at, and the mere suggestion of them being better than the Sydney McStallions only strengthens that.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
The best thing about this thread is you can put a picture of absolutely any person or absolutely any team and it'll still be true. I don't even need to look at the above picture to be able to say well done holdenator, you are spot on.

iloveireland

Panel of Selectors
The best thing about this thread is you can put a picture of absolutely any person or absolutely any team and it'll still be true. I don't even need to look at the above picture to be able to say well done holdenator, you are spot on.

That is unless its DD of course, who are far superior.

Users who are viewing this thread