Your/my goalkeeping skills

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
I used to be nigh on unbeatable in 5-a-side goals. used to go to some council run 5-a-side thing in a gym, winner stays on. Often if my team went off the team replacing me would recruit me into their team.

Give me a full sized goal though and I'm pretty poor, play for a ridiculously poor Sunday league side, we got one point all season which was down to my epic saves in a flattering 1-1 draw.

I started to play full back towards the end of the season as we got short on players.
Great goalkeeping is all about maths and the saying goes "good with maths, good at goalkeeping" considering angles. Just work on how to shorten thoughs goals down in a strikers eyes and you'll become better at 11-a-side goals. Also, don't be scared about getting lobbed either.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So DPRA, got any news from the manager?

I got in!

I was on a Youth Contract for the last season (So, Im not classed as being fully signed!), but Mr Dave Pace (the inspiration for my name) offered me a part time contract (seen as the team is part time) and I signed it.

Check out my Season Diary for updates!

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
I got in!

I was on a Youth Contract for the last season (So, Im not classed as being fully signed!), but Mr Dave Pace (the inspiration for my name) offered me a part time contract (seen as the team is part time) and I signed it.

Check out my Season Diary for updates!
Congratultions mate, I wish you all the best!:) Oh and yes I will be checking on your progress!

Users who are viewing this thread