Where are you now Sydney? - Ollie Holden's Press conference

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tank_logo.png

Today Ollie Holden launched a scathing attack on the Sydney McStallions in a press confrence after his game against the Dublin Destoryers. In his spectacular innings Ollie made 116 off 66 balls which included 13 4's and 4 6's. He now has an average of 132.0 with a strike rate of just under 150. This is more than that of the 'god' Sachin Tendulkar. People are starting to talk about this young guns potential. He now has 2 Man of the Matches to his name and just missed out on a man of the match in the first match to Kshitiz_Indian. Although it was a very close run battle.

When asked about the Sydney McStallions Ollie had this to say;
Ollie Holden said:
Syndey were the only one's talking before the tournament started and now they havent said anything. They claimed that they would beat the invincibles of '48. They also stated that oppostion would get nowhere near them where as this has been completley the opposite and they haven't been able to get anywhere close to the opposition. They have now lost all 4 of their games and have a NRR of minus -5.34 which was once -7. There main international Graeme Smith rather sums up there team all talk but no action!

When asked about his own team Toronto Tanks he had this to say;
Ollie Holden said:
I only have good things to say about the Toronto Tanks. The atmosphere is amazing with everybody supporting us and the owner zMario is very willing to listen to people's views. He is also a very good player with an intelligent cricket brain and it's nice to play with the owner. Being a former owner myself I feel very much a part of the team and after I stepped down was awarded the vice captaincy which I was very happy to accept. I know how much strain Mario is under and we all appreciate what he is doing.
I was sad to see whan PaulNixon followed me and allowed zMario to buy out his share in the Toronto Tanks but he had his reasons and we are very supportive of him. I hope to spend a lot of my career at the Toronto Tanks and prove my worth!

tassietiger

International Cricketer
You know the old saying, whoever loses their first four games will win the rest. Sydney are perfectly poised. Watch out.

Bilal91

International Coach
yh sure mate...and i think that saying was invented just about 4mins ago:p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Pretty strong statement on your performance and attitude that you attack the team at the bottom of the table.

Users who are viewing this thread