Who expected this?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tank_logo.png

Ollie Holden has held another Press Conference today on the eve after his teams amazing victory over the Chennai Champions.

Ollie has this to say after his sides victory;

Today was an amazing victory today against possibly the top team of the PCPL Chennai Champions. They scored an excellent total of 208/2 off their 25 overs with opener KX hitting a top notch 89 from 72 balls. But it was Ledzep's amazing innings in possibly his best innings yet that won him Man of the Match. It was also thanks to one of our internationals Shiv Chanderpaul with his 90+ not out aswel. Chennai are a team that I fully respect with there powerful openers and strong owner in Pal. They are on an unfortunate run at the moment but I'm sure they will come out of it soon.

When asked about comments before the PCPL that his team were the weakest he had this to say;
We were doubted and touted to come last and possibly not win any of our games. But look where we are now, top of the table and who would have said we would be there now. If somebody had told me two weeks ago that we would be in this position I wouldn't have believed them. All the other teams have paid millions of vCash for there international stars we played 300,000 for all 3 of them and we are at the top of the table. Showing that money can't buy everything! We have a great team spirit and feel that Toronto Tanks is the place to be right now! People left and they made the wrong choice

Carn the Tanks!

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Funny how we're the poorest team in the tournament, yet we're on top of the table.

And the 2nd richest team is 2nd to last in the table :p

Users who are viewing this thread