Zimbabwe Suspension situation (BCCI to support ZC)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
don't want to.

Cricket is not more important then politics?. politicians are corrupt.

I would see politics as being alot more important than cricket to be honest and saying politicians are corrupt is just ignorant.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
If politicians were not corrupt, there would be no wars, it would be a perfect world.

Sureshot

Executive member
If politicians were not corrupt, there would be no wars, it would be a perfect world.

You don't have to be corrupt to start a war. You need to look up the definition of corrupt.

Don?t be all confused , I?m make it simple, Bush administration are some kind of terrorists, and Britain government supports them. Nobody cares, or whatever.

Oh please. Let me guess, he rocketed the pentagon, right? And blew up the twin towers with explosives, yes?

:rolleyes:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Oh please. Let me guess, he rocketed the pentagon, right? And blew up the twin towers with explosives, yes?

:rolleyes:

No he neve did that, he messed up the Middle east, made more extremists to grow, he neve did anything about the ghettos in the US and the drugs problem there. The list just goes on.

usy added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Usy, your knowledge of politics continues to astound me :rolleyes:

Watch what you say, but you say what you watch.

usy added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

You don't have to be corrupt to start a war. You need to look up the definition of corrupt.

I'm just saying I'd rathe be a Cricketer...

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Well to be honest, most of what goes on in Iraq and Afghanistan is the US's fault.

Iraq was a decently stable country (technologically) before Bush showed up. Now they're in the stone age.

Afghanistan weathered the storm out, and are becoming better technologically and politically.

Although Karzai needs to get his head on straight - talks about attacking Pakistan with an army of less than 500 people?

Sureshot

Executive member
There are terrorist bases in Pakistan, that's his point.

Iraq has never been a "decently stable country", there is an awful lot of violence there now, because of the coalition invasion. But it was hardly the land of the peaceful before they arrive, or before the first gulf war.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
There were no “terrorist” bases in Pakistan, until the US broke their treaty with the local Taliban (not al qaeda)., and started attacking them, they had nothing to do with 911. Made our army attack them, and now all the attacks we face, not forgetting the amount of British and American soldiers killed. All because of what?

spartie

School Cricketer
Well to be honest, most of what goes on in Iraq and Afghanistan is the US's fault.

Iraq was a decently stable country (technologically) before Bush showed up. Now they're in the stone age.

Stable at what cost? The biggest thing the US did wrong was that they wandered in on the gusto of their own rhetoric and left a power vacuum... if they went in 60 000 troops to topple Saddam, then sent in another 200 000 troops to secure the country, then Iraq would have been a shining example of big stick diplomacy. What was lost on the Bush admin was about 2000 years of military history.

Afghanistan weathered the storm out, and are becoming better technologically and politically.

Weathered the storm? They were a political basketcase before 2001, with the Taliban only supported by Pakistan because they did not want India to gain any influence in Afghanistan.

Although Karzai needs to get his head on straight - talks about attacking Pakistan with an army of less than 500 people?

He doesnt talk about attacking Pakistan. The taliban still thrives in the hinterland of north Pakistan and stages attacks on southern Afghan cities like Khandahar from there.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
There were no ?terrorist? bases in Pakistan, until the US broke their treaty with the local Taliban (not al qaeda)., and started attacking them, they had nothing to do with 911. Made our army attack them, and now all the attacks we face, not forgetting the amount of British and American soldiers killed. All because of what?
There have always been terrorist bases in Pakistan (always == sometime after independence). It's just that most of them were geared towards attacking India rather than the West.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Don't get me started on the Kashmir one, ;).

Users who are viewing this thread