Toronto Tanks owner denies rumors

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Toronto Tanks owner, zMario, has denied all rumors that he is planning to sell the Toronto Tanks following a series of intense arguments with Mr. Sharples.

"I have no plans to sell the Toronto Tanks. The Toronto Tanks is not even for sale. Many have suggested to me to sell the Toronto Tanks and buy the Beijing Bulldogs. This will not be the case. The Toronto Tanks WILL not be sold to ANYBODY. We are looking at having an excellent next season, and will perform to the best of our abilities in the next season."

This follows after the Toronto Tanks lost their 3rd/4th play off game.

More to follow...

khalek

Panel of Selectors
ok back to the rumor :p

If there was any rumor like that and still Mario is not gonna sell the TT thats a very good news for us, because I don't wanna play for a team called Beijing Bulldogs :p

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mr. Sharples explains last-standing meeting

On the Afternoon of the playoffs, zMario was in some heated discussions with the PCPL owner Mr.Sharples, rather than watching his team lose to the Dublin Destroyers.

Mr. Sharples has come out publicly, instead of via his press manager to say,

"Myself and zMario have had a few disagreements which soured the relationship between the Tanks and the PCPL board. Having discussed with a few before the meeting, i had ample investors ready to make an offer for the Toronto team."

It looked before the meeting to close work mates that Mr. Sharples was readily sharpening his knives to axe the current Toronto owner. Afterwards what is happening?

"Well, we've discussed whats going to happen, and i've put some guidelines to help the Toronto manager keep his position. He's a good owner, he keeps his team in check and uses the activity of members to dictate who his team is. I like that and it keeps the PCPL alive. They've had a very difficult season, they looked to be in a great position only to let it slip at the end, this is the kind of drama the PCPL deserves."

So the Toronto management stay but what lies in store for the PCPL in the off-season.

"Well we plan to make sure everything is smooth, and done and dusted before the new season. We're likely to do this behind closed doors, and we need to discuss with our publicity management whether we keep the forums open, or secret."

So the PCPL gets ready for the inclusion of 2 more teams, whilst the PCPL owners get ready to jet off to thier holiday retreat for some real relaxation time!

Users who are viewing this thread