Help for those with ATI cards suffering from slow performance

leventia

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
For those that are having problems with an ati card i suggest you download a modified driver from this site, http://www.guru3d.com/. Go to download section then select ati catalyst modified driver, then omega catalyst 3.8.252 version, particularly if you have an older video card like mine, im running a 9550. I prevviously had the latest drivers from ati and it was struggling to run the game. Its currently running the game comfortably with the driver i listed above.

Kerry_OKeeffe

Club Captain
I've got a Radeon 9200(128mb) and 256mb ram, and I'm currently running it ok on 'low' and 800x600 windowed. Would increasing my ram, to say 1gb, make the game run alot faster on higher settings?

Last edited:

vish_zeher

School Cricketer
i get an error

i get the same error as mentioned above by someone... "problem to load CLI.implenmentation..."
how to solve it?
please help...

brady237

School Cricketer
Hey The BIG GUNS OF PC......this is my PC Config.....Jus tell me whether i will be able to play the game smoothly.....
Intel Pentium 4 3.06 Ghz
2* 512 MB DDR Ram
Intel D101GGC Motherboard
915GV Chipsets.....Xpress 200 Series(ATI)...
Plz tell me whether i can run the game smoothly.....i am downloading the updates for my Xpress 200 Series from ATI Site.....Hoping for a fast reply.....bye....

Jit

International Cricketer
Hey The BIG GUNS OF PC......this is my PC Config.....Jus tell me whether i will be able to play the game smoothly.....
Intel Pentium 4 3.06 Ghz
2* 512 MB DDR Ram
Intel D101GGC Motherboard
915GV Chipsets.....Xpress 200 Series(ATI)...
Plz tell me whether i can run the game smoothly.....i am downloading the updates for my Xpress 200 Series from ATI Site.....Hoping for a fast reply.....bye....

i dont know but downlaod the demo and see if that runs

daspand

School Cricketer
Help ?

My game closes when i load a match either nets or any other type of match. The game menu and all load perfectly. I have a ATi Radeon HD4850 512mb. So yea don't think my graphic card isn't capable or anything. Any suggestions ? the game just closes and returns to desktop , no message or anything.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
how can i fix the slow performance? I have radeon xpress 200 series. When i follow burma's steps then it doesn't have xpress 200 listed there i tried everything but not there.

Users who are viewing this thread