Disappearnce? Or just saving himself for the big kick-off?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So Long Without News, And Lots At Once!

Its been a good few months since the PCPL have heard from its Owner and front-man Simon Barrow. In shocking news today, it is heard from a reliable leak that Barrow is contemplating one of two things.

Either turning PCPL on its head, in such a way that each team will be effected. It is unknown whether the effect on teams will be negetive, or positive.

The other option, which would probably be a huge gamble, is the Barrow is contemplating selling most of his 100% share in the PCPL.

A spokeswoman for Barrow has quickly commented, "Mr. Barrow would like to calm speculation over the PCPL. He has neither decided to change the format of the proposed PCPL 2, or sell the competition."

She also added, "His hunger to make people happy is still there. He is just hoping for a fantastic season watching his beloved Melbourne Bitters in the PCCL."

Many people have asked what has happened to the "PCPL Select XI," and Barrow has just the answer, and its a personal letter exclusive,

"After the end of the season, I felt that more games may have been detrimental to the PCPL and its name. I decided I'd postpone it, and re-think my ideas.

I've recently thought it over, and plan to make an approach to The Animal Enclosures head of Cric-sim, and try to get a few games at the end of thier current tour of the PCCL. It isn't set in stone, as i haven't made a move yet, so they are unaware of anything. Hopefully they may read or hear about what i've said and contact me, if not, i shall seek them out."

Finally, when asked about time-wise, when the new PCPL season will start, he had this to say.

"Its really not up to me. The PCPL was always intended to be a side-kick of the regular PCCL season. It'll remain that way until things change, I cannot go interupting usual business over at the PCCL as it'll do one of two things. Split up the unity of the PCCL and all its teams, OR, make Cric-Sim at Plantcricket more popular. I feel I cannot run that risk. The time-scale is unknown, as the PCCL have a nasty habit of over-running thier season."

Barrow then left, to continue his holiday at the Play-Boy mansion, where he has reportedly bought out Hugh Hefner for the mansion and all its contacts. This is purely a rumour.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Whatever happens I just hope the PCPL stays. I think its a lot of fun and it should still coexist with its counterpart in the PCCL. The two things can simply run at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread