Need Info. Regarding FC

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey ste, have FC been linked with the 'reputation pints' system.

coz after the FC points were settled, my reputation went upto a wooping 700 from 230 odd.

i'm sure it is because of my points in FC after the 1st match.

if this is so, then again rep. points have lost their meaning.

why can't we have 3 seperate things.......

1. vCash - Which could be won by winning in vBookie.

2. Rep. Points - Which could be given by other members to those who deserve them.

3. FC Points - Which are infact our current FC points for the on-going matches/series.

I don't see any harm on flaw in this. would surely like others to comment on it.

PEACE.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
tutsipoppy2 said:
Hey ste, have FC been linked with the 'reputation pints' system.

coz after the FC points were settled, my reputation went upto a wooping 700 from 230 odd.

i'm sure it is because of my points in FC after the 1st match.

if this is so, then again rep. points have lost their meaning.

why can't we have 3 seperate things.......

1. vCash - Which could be won by winning in vBookie.

2. Rep. Points - Which could be given by other members to those who deserve them.

3. FC Points - Which are infact our current FC points for the on-going matches/series.

I don't see any harm on flaw in this. would surely like others to comment on it.

PEACE.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

i feel some % of vCash and FC points should count towards our reputation points. Because reputation is considered more important than these points. Like 2% of vCash and 2% of FC points should count towards our reputation points.

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
i want to use my reserve/substitute player how can i edit my team i want a couple of players change !!!! :rolleyes:

thts gud to see tht now points have been updated :clap

scorpion_rulezz

Club Cricketer
Pak_cricketer said:
mines havent im still at 134 rep points and 174 Vcash
no i was talking about the FC main link...our points will be updated in shape of vcash not in rep points...whtever we got from FC will be related to vcash !!! :cheers

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
saisrini80 said:
i feel some % of vCash and FC points should count towards our reputation points. Because reputation is considered more important than these points. Like 2% of vCash and 2% of FC points should count towards our reputation points.

ya this is also good.

**There is a lot of cinfusion regarding the FC points and vCash relation. And besides that we are not able to use the reserve players and all. i would luike AJ to look into it and fix it as soon as possible.

gamerkid22

National Board President
Aj said:
Just the top three.

i am in top three infact second but my points still aren't updated they are still 101 they should be 872.please update it soon.

brad352

Executive member
gamerkid22 said:
i am in top three infact second but my points still aren't updated they are still 101 they should be 872.please update it soon.
Is the series finished? No

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
The reserves come into play if someone you selected in the main team isn't chosen for selection in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread