A Complete Tutorial For AI Patch Makers!, by Boss

Radaga

International Coach
appu said:
Any body kno how to swing a ball with fast bowlers?

Any body know how to swing a ball with fast bowlers?
Check out Sam's Edited EXE which has its own topic somewhere in the Cricket 2004 section.
Look for version 1.2 it allows fast bowlers to swing the ball as well as a few other things.

amazingbrains

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi evryone! thanks to boss for such an nice explanation.i created my own config for one dayers with ai editor.but there seems to b prob while playin the game.im mot able to play front foot n back foot shots xcept for the advance shots.the player just leaves it to pass by.why is this so?n sumtimes the game suddenly crashes esp wen we r playin the game.N above all despite increasin the swing ,spin values to maximum the ball hardly ever swings.wy is this s o?can anyone help me please?

sid_19840

International Coach
Make sure that you dont make big changes to start with,the swing and spin parameters as boss has mentioned in his tutorial most probably doesnt seem to affect the actual swing and spin.If youre still having problems,try posting the values that youve provided and we'll try to sort the problem.

sridharbulusu

Club Cricketer
Hi, I have a question. Should one program edges as a separate shot? I mean for example.:
straight drive:

StrokeAttributes

Type Defensive
EdgeModifier 10
EdgeModifier6 10
Difficulty 15000 Reward 70000
Difficulty6 0 Reward6 0
EdgeProb 2000 EdgeProb6 0
BowlerTypes 15
BallStumps 2
BallBatsman 0
BallLength 4

Mode Normal KeyFrame 0
Frame 26
Vertical 125000000
Direction 012500000 DirectionArea 01500000
Power 2400000 PowerArea 200000

would mean that the ball carries to the slips if the shot is played very late. Is that good programming or is there a better way of programming slip catches (I am referring to stroke shots like edgefast1 etc.) What are these strokes edgefast1 etc.???

Users who are viewing this thread