• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kieron Pollard???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great performance with the ball from England. I really thought we would lose, and its great to be wrong. Inspired stuff from Freddie, great viewing. :hpraise

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Flintoff was amazing, but I'm concerned about whether he'll ever be the same as far as batting is concerned. Still, he's a first on the team-sheet for me, just because of his bowling. If he can get some batting form back, watch out Aussies...

There was something inevitable about the hattrick ball, wasn't there? Somehow, I just knew he'd do it.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Flintoff did well in England at 5. He averages 46 there. By far his highest average. Strike rate of 94 still. 3 centuries, 1749 runs.

Colly should be 6. I'd chuck one of Shah and Bopara for Trott too. We are a much better side with Swann in the team anyway.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Great performance with the ball from England. I really thought we would lose, and its great to be wrong. Inspired stuff from Freddie, great viewing. :hpraise

Flintoff is a fantastic ODI bowler. He bowls at the death and yet keeps a superb economy of 4.39. The accuracy in those yorkers is superb and I expect him to make a huge impact in the IPL - if used correctly.

manee added 28 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Who is everyone's man of the ODI series?

Users who are viewing this thread