New online management game needs beta testers

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is gonna start soon. This is really awesome. I mean much bigger than the IPL or World Cup. :p

I've got a game against Themer on 8th, the first day of the tournament! Wow! :p.. Amazing and will be looking forward to it!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
The matches started! The match between me and themer is going well on my side.

Mayan Cricket Club vs Themer County Cricket Club
08 March 2009 at Planet X Nibiru - The Planet Cricket Championship.

Start: 00:00. Lunch: 02:00. Afternoon session: 02:45. Tea: 04:45. Evening session: 05:00. Close: 07:00.
Mayan Cricket Club won the toss and elected to bat.
Day 1 - evening session.
Themer County Cricket Club trail by 388 runs with 7 wickets remaining.
First innings of Mayan Cricket Club
415 for 10. 73.3 overs.
H.D. Marsland
L.U. Birtle
N.T. Smith
P. Buttress
65/3
T.A. Ashley-Cooper
85/3
H. Haskett-Smith
82/2

First innings of Themer County Cricket Club
27 for 3. 6 overs.
C.P.J. Dawson

M.I. Harper
18/2
L.K. Wilson
9/1

Mayan Cricket Club XI: J. O'Shaughnessy, F.J. Eele, N.T. Smith, *+H.D. Marsland, N.P. Candler, L.U. Birtle, M.L. Murley, M.I. Harper, F. Fawcus, M.H. Brumfitt, L.K. Wilson

Themer County Cricket Club XI: P. Andrews, U.T. Webster, *J.L. Boustead, C.P.J. Dawson, N.T. Mold, G. Knatchbull-Hugessen, +T.F. Jupp, C.R. Nurton, T.A. Ashley-Cooper, P. Buttress, H. Haskett-Smith
Notes
Day 1 : Lunch
First innings of Mayan Cricket Club 195 for 4
(Marsland 108*, Birtle 3*)
Day 1 : Tea
First innings of Mayan Cricket Club 396 for 8
(Brumfitt 22*, Birtle 108*)

This is happening now! check into the site for live scores and updates! :p. :D..

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Poor start from my Team but we've recovered a little bit to 103-4. Desperately need these two to make big hundreds or Ill be way behind.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I won! I thought I'll win the tournament if i lose the first two games, it's a sentiment. :p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket Championship

Very low scoring game between me and Zim. All out for 105 and 103 on the first day. And he's 19-1 so far in the second innings.

Themer added 34 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

31-4 now, crazy game this.

Themer added 14 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

50-6 now!

Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'm struggling again. But just got an all-rounder from the draft (76) and is a gun.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
My team haven't played poorly so far in this championship, won one, drew one when I was just 3 wickets away from the win, lost one narrowly after a collapse in the last innings ending uip being just 46 short. I've only been completely outplayed so far by you KBC so far.

Just bowled Zim's Wythall Warriors CC for 66 albeit an extremely low scoring game. Should open the table out to all if I can win.

Themer added 2 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

But I've lost a wicket first ball so who knows what'll happen :p

Themer added 5 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

Two overs gone and I've lost two wickets without scoring as of yet lol.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yep, the first match was between You and me. I won that and am finishing crap in the league. :p Another possibility arises is that we can go down the table near instantly. I'm 4th and you're 5th by a margin of 12 points, but there isn't much gap after that. So I pretty much have a situation like you! :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yep you should win, but my last 2 games have shown up a big weakness in the match engine

(my last game I bowled up KBC twice for exactly 10 overs in total which is ridiculous)

Very overcast conditions are too effective for bowlers, which James admitted in a reply to my post on the subject in the official forums. He obviously hasn't sorted it yet, but it doesn't seem to matter what batting tactics you set ( I have tried very offensive and very defensive as an experiment) you simply collapse if very overcast conditions are in place

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Yep you should win, but my last 2 games have shown up a big weakness in the match engine

(my last game I bowled up KBC twice for exactly 10 overs in total which is ridiculous)

Very overcast conditions are too effective for bowlers, which James admitted in a reply to my post on the subject in the official forums. He obviously hasn't sorted it yet, but it doesn't seem to matter what batting tactics you set ( I have tried very offensive and very defensive as an experiment) you simply collapse if very overcast conditions are in place

My Tactics were conductive to yours zim. Hence It was able. :p

Users who are viewing this thread