Premier Cricket League:: Auction in progress, Bibu Creates History by buying MSD in last moment..!!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Auction is scheduled to take place in Cricketin and the password to enter the forum is PM ed to all the Owners. I have already put up some threads for players. (I have closed them). If you want Ishant Sharma, You have to go to the Forum "Bid for Ishant Sharma" and post your bid out there. If you want to competewith some other members, you need to put up $10 vCash more than what the previous one bid.
The people who don't attend the auction will have to select their squad and need to sum up their minimum vCash and have to gimme one and a half of their total sum.

For example, if XXX won't attend the auction, he selects his squad when he comes online.
For suppose his total vCash sums up to $2,000, he need to gimme $2,500 (Its a punishment for those who have no time sense:rolleyes::rolleyes:)
The Auction will start sharply at 10:00 AM IST.
and finally, ALL THE BEST for all the owners..:happy:happy:cheers:cheers

Last edited:

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Till now, the player who got max. response was Mahendra Singh Dhoni as Nawaz was topping the auction on him by bidding up $80,000.
But Bibu, the man, who bought him up by Bidding $80,010, becomes the owner of M.S.Dhoni...
(Maahi is the player with max response but not the highest money getter.. Still the auction is in progress and we will have to wait for that trump player..)

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
here is my team guys...

1.sanath jayasuriya
2.ricky ponting
3.mike hussey
4.ross taylor
5.michael clarke
6.ramnaresh sarwan
7.misbah-ul-haq
8.adam gilchrist
9.brendon mccullum
10.paul collingwood
11.andrew flintoff
12.andrew symonds
13.daniel vettori
13.harbhajan singh
14.muttiah muralitharan
16.sohail tanvir
17.steve harmison
18.makhaya ntini
19.brett lee
20.stuart clark

ouwwwolfpac

School Cricketer
are you going to return the vcash we spend in auction binnu?
P.S.-i think this girl amiya desperately needs some attention and that is exactly why she is doing things that normal people dont.

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey binnu, I sent you a pm on this PCL thing, you recieved it? If so reply me(pm).
And yeah, a small reminder there's hardly one day left for the auction to close.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
good mate... you came up yourself. you have to spend vCash and start bidding on the players. and at 10:00 PM IST, I will close that one and we will have the dispute settlled etweeen the people who fight for the same players.

Users who are viewing this thread