Burma's Finest Bats (BLIC 2005)

High-Res Bats for BLIC: Yes or No?

• Total voters

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Smiley* said:
How do i Download all these bats by them selves... like i only want a the non indian bats except the mrf 400 ??? can u post them so i can download them ???
All the bats that I have made for BLIC are either in the batpack or are posted in this thread. If you can't find the ones you're looking for then I suspect that I haven't made them yet. I'll see what I can do about finding the others though.

Last edited:

Smiley*

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks heaps ... those pics look good thought :D

is it still possible that you can post them individually so that i can still download them? coz i didnt realise that i already had that download and some of the bats arnt there and also arnt were i want them to go ?....
could you plz release the matrix mrf the new kooka's youve made and also the stealth ?

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Smiley, from the poll in this thread it seems as though plenty of people want high-res bats so I'm going to move this thread to the BLIC Downloads forum where I will start releasing the bats. Might be a couple of days as I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Smiley*

School Cricketer
Great ... The Sooner the better lol
I cant wait make sure you keep me in the know coz im loving your bats... and im willing to test them for you if need be !!

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Yes, well things have become a bit delayed because my hard drive melted on Friday and I've spent the weekend trying to get my computer back up and running. Fortunately, I managed to backup all of the bat images before meltdown occured. I still have to re-install the majority of my software though. :crying

langerrox

International Coach
Hasun300 STOP PESTERING HIM, HE WILL release when he is READY

Users who are viewing this thread