Sydney McStallions 2009

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ahhh, so that's why we had crap strike rates in batting and bowling. We won a few anyway.

Therbs

Well, we ended up not doing that well but at least we've shown some pubs a very good time.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
WHAT!?? LOL! PCPL Is over? I missed it, crap.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
If it isn't hard, then please, i need a change in my attributes -

KBChandraW - RHB - Pure bowler - LS.

Cheers.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Maybe? We perhaps need an all-rounder and a good poster who supports the team in the match thread or rather simply a spammer. I'm sure you can do mate? :D Then, you're in, maybe. :)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
"Another Season, and Another Season...."
20/4/09--SMC News.
Sydney McStallions Star KBChandraw has put up a media conference in Sydney after nearly half a year which took the fans and supporters to a craze about his appearance. Blazing sudden surprise has got the people to celebrate and celebrate. But for all this, he has got a reason to surprise the people, even more. He said, "It has been a joyous year; Staying and being a McStallion and Supporting and playing for the team is the best feeling that made me to prioritize the game and work harder and longer. The Spirit in Sydney, the fans, everyone was supporting us through every moment of success and hard times and they're all just awesome." To much astonishment, he added, "Praising the team so much, there wouldn't be a question of me intending to move out of here. This is just a wonderful place and the team's the best. Last but not the least we've finished in the Season, but the chaps are guns here and we give our best and play truly, in the right spirit." When asked by the media person whether he's going to change his style in playing or a shift in responsibility for the team, he said, "I'd love to experiment and I'd be changing my attributes for good. As far as the responsibility is concerned, I further myself to give Sydney whatever i can to serve the needs. I'd be willing to see how i'll be used other than from my Bowling." And with a zap of cover of security, He waves to the crazy going crowd to make them go more crazy and vanishes behind the security.

News Report,
Sydney McStallions Channel.

Last edited:

Therbs

There wasn't a dry eye in the crowd. I should have warned them about the pepper spray. It was indeed a glorious season. The surprise being that we managed to sneak in a few victories.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I don't wanna half half manage Sydney anymore or whatever fraction I had lol. I'm not gonna sell it either, just means Mad Snake will own half now. I still want to play for Sydney though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread