Xbox 360 or PC Version or PS3

naveen_reloaded

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
why do u say so guddu ?

wht version do u have ? if u have full verrsion .. how is the game ?

ubikenobi

School Cricketer
I tried the demo on PC and I am glad I got the game on PS3. Not only the graphics are much better, the controls are implemented much better as well. The controls are horrible with Keyboard/mouse. Also, its more comforting to sit and lay on the couch with your PS3 controller than keyboard and mouse :laugh.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I tried the demo on PC and I am glad I got the game on PS3. Not only the graphics are much better, the controls are implemented much better as well. The controls are horrible with Keyboard/mouse. Also, its more comforting to sit and lay on the couch with your PS3 controller than keyboard and mouse :laugh.

You must have a lousy PC then. And no-one said you can't use a gamepad. :sarcasm

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
If your interested enough in it. I can't play a test for more than 30 overs but that's because I'm not a sit and watch every ball in a test match sort of person.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The graphics are the same across all three versions. If anything, the PC's will be better, due to higher resolutions and things like that. I find it bewildering that people think that a game released on PS3 and PC will have better graphics on the PS3, since the PS3's GPU is a Geforce 7900 or something like that - old GPU. Why do you automatically 'assume' the PS3's graphics will be better? If this was Fifa, you'd have a point, but EA are the only company fond of giving the PC inferior versions of their games. Everyone else utilises the PC's power - witness the PC version of Streetfighter IV, for example. As far as technology goes, the modern gaming PC is miles ahead of the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Normally, I would unreservedly recommend the PC version, but I have had performance issues and as you see by my specs, that shouldn't happen. Thing is, if you go with the PS3, you'll miss out on the patches/mods that the PC will most likely get in the future. If you don't mind that, get it on the PS3. Having said that, I'd never spend ?35 on this game - not before it's patched.

Last edited:

intrancer

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Xbox or ps3 online

HEllo

which version is better for online play

P

pcfan123

I would guess xbox, it seems no one is ever on PSN and those who are on either quit or send me messages bitching after they lose. Xbox might have sold more copies as well so I would not be surprised if the community is bigger.

alioz

Club Cricketer
Good thread. Only the person who has both will be able to tell this. I have got xbox and seems good Online but i cant tell the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread