Xbox 360 T20 Tournament (Australia)

alioz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, i am going to start a T20 tournament for Australian gamers on 360. Nothing against our UK friends but just wanted a local tornament.

Could everyone from australia on this forum list there gamer tags and times they will be available to play a match.

Depending on number of people interested, I will then decide how many matches one team will play. needless to say no quiters.

I am open to any suggestions. Here are some rules.

1 - No quiting ( unless you genuinly lose connection and confirmed by both teams)
2 - Both teams need to be present on given time. if you cant make it then you lose.
3 - No manual field settings. need to play with automatic fielding.

There will be more rules later on one i know if this thread will pick up.
please dont move this thread into something else as there is no t20 tournament going on for xbox 360 and its not really a xbox match up thread as its for Australians only at this stage.

johnperichon69

School Cricketer
Hell yes! Gamertag: PeRa89. and im free to play any weekday between 4-6 and basically any time after 11 on a thursday and friday night. If worst comes to worst add me and we will have a few matches!

alioz

Club Cricketer
guys not many players have signed up so no point in going thorugh with this. how ever if we get enough people then its a different story. i will send you friend request as its nice to play with aussie players.

Users who are viewing this thread