"I Dont Like English cricket team"

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not as bad I thought it would be. At first I thought you had brain freeze opening this thread. :laugh

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
to be honest i dont like em. they always complains most about our progress. they should look at themselves 1st

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
England team isn't very English. SA Captain, Player of Indian decent (Two when Bopara is playing) and a Irish player. When KP is playing, you can add his name to the list as well.

Note: I'm not racist, I'm all for Racial Diversity in a team. Hashim Amla is one of my favorite players and I love watching him bat.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
England team isn't very English. SA Captain, Player of Indian decent (Two when Bopara is playing) and a Irish player. When KP is playing, you can add his name to the list as well.

Note: I'm not racist, I'm all for Racial Diversity in a team. Hashim Amla is one of my favorite players and I love watching him bat.
This is bollocks.

How many times do I have to say: every single player in the England team has English blood. Apart from Eoin Morgan.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I'm back to liking england again. I like them when they do cute things like finally bring the fielders in to save a single when australia needed 1 run off 50 balls.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Where in my post did I say that. I just said, that the team isn't exactly English and it's true.
Your country is based on 2 things - birth place and parentage. On this basis, every single player bar Eoin Morgan is English.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Well,some of them are total jerks but guys like Flintoff, Strauss and Jimmy Anderson are excellent sportsmen.
Paul Collingwood may pretend to be a good guy but he obviously isn't.Atleast not after what he did to poor Grant Elliott.
Stuart Broad is much hated overseas as well :D

Users who are viewing this thread