Cricket 2004 bugs list

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This game is one of the BUGGIEST game I've ever seen. Its full of bugs. I have encountered a plethora of problems while playing this game, lots of which have been mentioned here.

The bug I hate the most is that if you set the skills of your Created Players at a very high level (say his running), he runs at twice the speed of the existing player at the other end. I'll give you an example. I created Dhoni with nearly every skill in the 90s & had Dravid at the other end while playing a match. So whenever I used to run, Dhoni would finish the run ages before Dravid. Created a lot of confusion while taking runs.

It looked more like Asafa Powell vs George Bush, lol.

EvolutionIX

School Cricketer
My game runs really fast. I have vista x64 bit. Im not sure if this is a known bug or a compatibility issue.

Can someone please help me?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
How do you get around the ODI bug, where you save game and then can't resume it. It's a damn pain and really off putting.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You can't really. You just have to save the game once inbetween innings if you can, and play each innings in one visit. It's very annoying, I got to the 45th over after saving quite frequently before it decided to stop working.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Umm you could probably save more, but each time your running the risk of it crashing. Safest bet is to play an innings, save, and then in your next visit play the second innings. To eliminate the risk you would have to play the whole game straight through without saving.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Don't think its dependant on how many times you save, it'll just randomly screw up. On the bright side, this is actually one bug they managed to fix in later games. Pretty much all the rest are still there :D

Users who are viewing this thread