England v West Indies

K

killa_stiky2002

Well he was backing up well till that moment I overdid it

K

killa_stiky2002

I'm sorry Smith but EA/HB gotta teach you to SLIDE your GODDAMN BAT!

K

killa_stiky2002

Gayle: Another superb knock in this test match to follow his first innings unbeaten (i.e. notout) double ton

K

killa_stiky2002

MY 500TH POST!!!!!

N.B.= Ashley Giles was the bowler, left arm spin

Close, but not close enough. Benefit of the doubt should have been given :wall: :down:

K

killa_stiky2002

The Final Ball
:o :o :huh: :mellow:

After <_< <_< <_< <_<

K

killa_stiky2002

English= :o :mellow: <_< :angry: :blink:
West Indies= :mellow: :D :karind:

K

killa_stiky2002

A good 5 days of hardcord runscoring cricket. Shame on the English bowlers for not taking more than 17 wickets like the Windies

S

sonic

Nasser Hussain was in a surprisingly cheerful and optimistic mood having witnessed his side miss out on victory by a single wicket in the end, and the West Indies breathing a sigh of relief at achieving the draw. Hussain told Planet Cricket:

Many people will find this very odd but I'm absolutely thrilled with the way we have played in that final session after tea.&nbsp; At one stage it looked like West Indies were going to give it full throttle and go for it one day style, which they tried, but those last 15 overs were very satisfying.&nbsp; we took key wickets and bowled a very tight line and i've just told the lads to keep their chins up, that was a very tough cricket match, both sides played very well and in the end a draw is probably fair.&nbsp; Yes, I'd love it if we had taken the last wicket at the end, but that wouldn't necessarily be a reflection of the game.&nbsp; I just shook Brian's (Lara) hand and told him "good game", it was two teams very evenly matched out there and the next game should be very exciting and hopefully we can take these positives forward into that test match

The next match will be at the oval in approximately a weeks time. The ground is very wet there at the moment and the groundsmen are struggling, so runs could be at a premium and both sides are expected to field strong bowling line-ups.

England have made ammendments to their squad - Duncan Fletcher revealed that Anthony McGrath and James Kirtley will be brought in to replace Thorpe and Gough, who have not played test cricket now for some time. Many believe that despite taking three wickets in the last game, Ashley Giles' test career could well be over after a difference of opinion when he appeared to clash with his skipper Hussain out in the field of play.

thanks to Lisle for participating in a great game, it was definitely a fair result. :up:

Thanks
sonic

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

1 good player + 1 good player = a draw
England + West Indies = a draw
Well played both of you. I find it better to watch others play then play myself 'cos I'm that bad. :wall: :dave: