AC09 Download Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Thread titles
Only contain the patch makers name i.e Sylvester's download thread and should not be in CAPS.
No funky text style i.e. *&^%SyLvEsTeR!#, all thread titles will be standard as shown in the previous line.
The length of the thread title should not exceed one line for a 1024x768 resolution (excluding your username and page numbers).

Feedback
We recommend constructive feedback is given but we understand that some work is perfect and it can only be appreciated. Use the 'Thanks' button if you wish to thank the patch maker rather than posting "Thank you for your work".

Request
All request should be posted in http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-downloads-forum/requests-thread-62115.html

One thread per person
Each member will be allowed only one thread for all their downloads. We may allow another thread if it is a utility patch or similar.

Tags
Use Tags to make it easier to see what is in the thread. Only use the tags listed below. (If you feel a Tag is missing, PM me and I will consider it.
  • Overlays
  • Kits
  • Bats
  • Faces
  • Pitchads
  • Adboards
  • Stadium
  • AI patch
  • IPL patch
  • Music patch
  • Pitch
  • Editor
  • Rosters
  • Menu

Screenshots
You must provide screenshots for all graphic mods to Cricket 09 (i.e. graphic patches should have a screenshot but AI patches obviously will not).
You can take a screenshot by using the 'Print screen' key and pasting this in paint or photoshop. PlanetCricket recommends you use a program like Fraps.
Screenshots should not exceed 800x600 pixels in size. Please upload them as thumbnails where possible via the download manager if you cannot edit the size.

Not following instructions
Members not following rules above will:
  1. Receive a General warning.
  2. Receive a 'Not following instructions' warning.
  3. Receive a 'Not following instructions' infraction leading to Mod preview for a week.
  4. Given another 'Not following instructions' infraction leading to a ban for a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread