Australian Recruitment

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Khawaja, Starc, Hazzlewood, Stevie Smith, Henriques.

NSW cricket is bright. We have a lot of good players coming through atm.

ajdude

International Coach
Johnnie Hastings. Pure gun, I love him, puts so much effort in, I wouldn't mind seeing him as an all-round prospect.

blake

School Cricketer
Queensland don't really seem to have any star players, compared to all the other states who at least have a few big names, yet we still manage to play some very competitive cricket.. we beat NSW in the Sheffield Shield and are going very well in the FRC.. it's a little surprising, but hopefully we can keep going. I've personally been impressed a lot by Scotty Walter, he knows how to take wickets and can swing the ball. Not sure if he will play at international level, but he's gotten off to a good start. McDermott, if he can improve his pace a bit too with age, looks to be a good bowler. However, I think he only bowls about high 120s-low 130s now and that probably could be a little bit quicker.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
I think Queensland's international of the future is Ben Cutting....

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
How about the young paceman, James Pattison from Victoria. Got 6 wickets despite been in a losing team.

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Ben Cutting, John Hastings, Jon Holland, Mitch Marsh, Nic Maddinson, Alex Doolan, Josh "Mango" Mangan, Usman Khawaja, Steven Smith

Users who are viewing this thread