The MCG Screenz Jan 07 2010

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks alright. Good work, guys.

Just a few questions though.

On this pic, where is the Great Southern Stand Roof?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6505/75023641.png

I think to make the members look better you should make that area green like in real life. It looks... odd at the moment.

I could be picky and mention things like the dimensions but I won't because it must be bloody hard.

zreh

Club Cricketer
wow looks fantastic guys, who cares about minor details like 3D spectators and stuff....Most important aspect of a game should be the gameplay...Im looking forward to it, but how do I get my hands on a copy when the game is released?

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
wow looks fantastic guys, who cares about minor details like 3D spectators and stuff....Most important aspect of a game should be the gameplay...Im looking forward to it, but how do I get my hands on a copy when the game is released?

Thanks. Most likely won't be out in shops, probably download only from the official site and possibly Digital distribution sites (Steam etc.)

session

Club Cricketer
There is no closeup screens of players.. or having hitting sixes or fours.. Can i have look at some closeup screenshots..

coz the players looks so small.:D

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Here's a HQ pic of the MCG in game. NB: MCG was incomplete when this pic was taken.
Yeah, you can see how the shadows make a huge difference to the effect. When looking at a simple textured model, it can be hard to remember to focus on the shapes and ignore that a whole bunch of GFX effects are not being applied.

The light and shadow is in reality probably even more intense though, as the underside of the roof and any of the recessed parts get very hard to see due to the contrast. This is a good photo on a clear morning in winter.
2681330598_1e2327b2a3.jpg

I dunno if it is unnecessary nit-picking, but the grass colour probably makes the shots look worse than they are too. If someone can be arsed messing with silly stuff like that, consider the swirly pattern.
4348502484_8455f559ac.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread