Zimbabwe Tour of West Indies 2010

Brook

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Windies are making a meal out of this, they're going to win, just terrible.

To lose by bowling an extra, awful.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I bet you 1m vCash, he goes to the IPL and performs much better!!!

For sure he does. For one he wont have much pressure on him, he will also be facing some joke bowlers and he has the freedom to swing for the fences from the word go but when it comes to slowing it down and keeping a cool head he has some issue with that. He will learn in time and play more responsibly.

Deonarine has been good all series long, unfortunate/stupid run-out in the first match but he seems to have a cool head and can play according to the team needs, good against spin too.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ramdin with another promotion :facepalm. Just give the #4 spot to Deonarine, wtf is Gibson thinking.

I guess he was trying to give Ramdin more responsibily with the bat in this series with an eye on future. Since if he had scored it would have given him confidence.

But he didn't. Ramdin is a good keeper, but his batting isn't international standard ODI or test to bat @ #7. I like the potential in Fletcher, but he seems to come out to bat with his brain in the pavillion. Whats going on with Patrick Browe now?, he looked good when he debuted vs SA 07/08 now i see young Dorwich has even replaced in the bajan team?..

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
It's all good and well that WI are winning albeit against Zimbabwe, but the number of wickets they're losing chasing such a small total is worrying especially against low ranked opposition.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Partnership building here, it'd be good to see if these two and the next batsman can take Zimbabwe to 170+ from here. I hope Chigumbura has a good innings, it is his birthday after all.

Users who are viewing this thread