[FM2010] World Championship Database - V2 Released

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Like Blake, I have also made a different sort of database. Mine doesn't involve as many teams but there is a total of the top 810 highest reputation clubs. With 32 Tiers of Football, it would be nearly impossible to get all the way up to face the top teams like Barcelona, Inter Milan, Chelsea, Man Utd and Lyon and so on. For each Tier, there is one league with the exception of the bottom two tiers, which both have 2 leagues to them. If you thought it was easy progressing from Tier 10 in England up to the top division, you might as well think again about it being easy to progress through this one, with teams like Swansea, Watford, Shamrock Rovers and Leicester City in Division 25. Although, with a huge KO cup involving every team from the World Championship, you can gain a huge amount of money if you progress a few rounds in which can improve your team if you invest wisely. So along with the 32 tiers of world championship football, there is a big KO cup for every team and a tournament involving the top 128 teams sorted into 8 groups giving away a lot of money.

Some screenshots:

WCL1.jpg

WCL2.jpg

WCL3.jpg

WCLLOC.jpg

And here's the download link.

WorldDominationExtended.dbc - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Just copy the file into the editor data folder in the Sports Interactive folder in the Documents folder.

I'm planning to make further updates to this with maybe lower levels and more awards plus fixing anything that needs it.

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Already made another small update to the database. Added Manager Of The Year Awards to the top 5 divisions + cups as well as a few other updates with awards and also 1 club replacement as well as a few minor changes.

V1.1 Changes.

> Player Of The Tournament Award Added for KO Tournament and League Of Champions Tournament.
> Edited Player Of The Year Awards for each league to only Domestic Leagues Stats rather than Overall Stats.
> Manager Of The Year Award Added for WCL 1-5 as well as the KO Tournament and League Of Champions Tournament.
> Academicos replaced by Gautemalan side Comunicaciones in WCL 32 B.
> Added ?3M Relegation Parachute Payment for WCL 4.
> Changed 2nd Place Prize Money from ?400M to ?410M and 3rd Place Prize Money from ?320M to ?330M in WCL 1.
> Added second level of sorting (Goals For) to each league.

Coming soon:

After having a look, I've decided that I want to give most teams a go so I'm going to have a go at making a lot of small leagues with between 2-5 teams from most nations into leagues of around 10 teams with a league at the end for 2 promotion places into Division 32.

WorldDominationExtended.dbc - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Qualifying Leagues

I haven't completely finished everything yet but this is how the Qualifying Leagues are going to work.

There are 23 leagues with 10-12 teams in each.

Each team plays each other twice (although may be changed to only once)

Top team of each group qualifies for a promotion playoff.

Promotion playoff is in league format (which is why I'm thinking of only doing one match against each team in the previous stage).

So there will be 23 teams playing off in a promotion playoff league where 3 teams will promote. So it will be tough to promote.

Teams are from around the minor nations of the world mostly so most teams still won't be up to the standard of WCL 32 although you can still try.

So now every nation has at least one club from their nation.

Also cup for the qualifying with a very small amount of prize money available.

So if you finish first in your qualifying group, you will play between 40 and 44 games altogether.

If you don't, you'll play 18-22 matches.

Any other suggestions will be helpful.

blake

School Cricketer
Surely City are better than Benfica, Sporting CP and Villarreal... what are they doing in the second league! :(

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Here is Version 2.0 with qualifying leagues added.

A list of changes is here.

V2.0 Changes.

> Qualifying Leagues Added.
> Tournament for all teams involved in qualifying added.
> World Championship League Of Champions rules changed to 16 groups of 8 (rather than 8 groups of 16) and each team play each other once to decrease the packed schedule.
> All awards edited to be for the season and not the year.
> Award names edited to be Player Of The Season instead of Player Of The Year for all the leagues.
> Minimum percentage of games played rule removed.
> World Championship KO Tournament Player Of The Year changed name to World Championship KO Player Of The Tournament.
> World Championship LOC Tournament Player Of The Year changed name to World Championship LOC Player Of The Tournament.
> All awards changed so only the competition club managers can vote. So you don't get 34 reminders to vote for the Player of each tournament.
> World Championship KO Tournament Manager Of The Year changed name to World Championship KO Manager Of The Tournament
> World Championship LOC Tournament Manager Of The Year changed name to World Championship LOC Manager Of The Tournament
> Newspaper Added covering the top 5 WCL Divisions on a weekly basis. Paper called World Championship Weekly.
> Website for LOC Tournament called leagueofchampions.com.
> Prize money for KO Tournament edited to give prize money for final (Mistake by myself).

Heres the link. Replace existing database.

Users who are viewing this thread