Status
Not open for further replies.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So what you are basically saying is that like JK, LM should also disclose all his personal matters here on a public forum to please over-demanding idiots like you?

If you read a few pages back, LM has actually posted about JK's condition and has assured that the work is in progress at his end. But why would you bother to do that, afterall LM and JK owe you a cricket game.. right?

Lee1981

International Coach
Why does everyone feel the need to big up LM and feel sorry for there current situation, life is tough so get on with it, when we were told we was gonna get a patch for ashes cricket on the consoles and it didnt happen everyone was going mad about it,alot of harsh things were said, many by myself i must admit and yes we did pay for that product but isnt it a similar thing here apart from the fact this game is free we are promised things on certain dates and they never deliver, yet the majority want to praise them and make excuses for them when they fail, if you cant meet the deadlines YOU set dont make them its that simple, i for one dont buy all the sympathy act stuff.
Alot of you will say they are making a game not to make money so show respect blah blah blah, well then they must be mad because if the game is as good as what it i hear here then well they have made a terrible mistake, go get the cash boys thats what its all about.

Mushfiq

School Cricketer
They can take as long as they like, inform whomever, whenever. Whether we think that is a good or a bad thing is another thing all together. It is their project and they will do it this or that way. Whatever you say or think it will not change anything. We all get frustrated with things sometimes. Go find something else to put your attention to.

I do forgive JK and LM but I won't forgive those who say its their (JK and LM) game. They are developing the game but a huge amount of resources are being taken from the PC members. Besides tasting a new cricket game, we are eager to see how our resources look in-game. People cant treat our anticipations as useless.

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Frustrated people, "I have a right to criticize because I have been eagerly waiting" people, "They set deadlines and we expected" people and my dear "I have no hope for this game" students. Sit down, make yourself at home and listen to some common sense.

For one minute, just put yourself in LM's and JK's shoes. A few people together trying to make a game which would actually offer something compared to the half decent games available in the market.

JK falls sick and now a large part of the work falls on LM. Do you even know how games are made? The more programmers you have with you, the more you can split the work into different parts. Each programmer/maker finishes his/her part and the final thing is the mixture of everyone's work. Now since there are like 2 or so people actually programming and designing most of the game what do you think? It's not a walk in the park. EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN A LOT OF TIME.

Seriously first understand their situation and don't post crappy things like "Life is tough" and "Get on with it". It's pathetic. Only when you get hit in life with their problems will you ever understand the impact. Keep quiet and wait. Go and experience life rather than sitting here only to post ridiculous and so-called criticizing posts.

Once again remember this, you have no say here. If you waited till now then it's your choice. JK or LM or anyone didn't come and ask you to wait. It was your choice to be patient for the game to be developed. So if there's anyone to blame, it's only you.

Last edited:

Lee1981

International Coach
Frustrated people, "I have a right to criticize because I have been eagerly waiting" people, "They set deadlines and we expected people" and my dear "I have no hope for this game" students. Sit down, make yourself at home and listen to some common sense.

For one minute, just put yourself in LM's and JK's shoes. A few people together trying to make a game which would actually offer something compared to the half decent games available in the market.

JK falls sick and now a large part of the work falls on LM. Do you even know how games are made? The more programmers you have with you, the more you can split the work into different parts. Each programmer/maker finishes his/her part and the final thing is the mixture of everyone's work. Now since there are like 2 or so people actually programming and designing most of the game what do you think? It's not a walk in the park. EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN A LOT OF TIME.

Seriously first understand their situation and don't post crappy things like "Life is tough" and "Get on with it". It's pathetic. Only when you get hit in life with their problems will you ever understand the impact. Keep quiet and wait. Go and experience life rather than sitting here only to post ridiculous and so-called criticizing posts.

Once again remember this, you have no say here. If you waited till now then it's your choice. JK or LM or anyone didn't come and ask you to wait. It was your choice to be patient for the game to be developed. So if there's anyone to blame, it's only you.

Can you hear yourself?
Fan boy or what, when problems arise you have to get on with it that is how i was brought up not wanting pity and people making excuses for me like you seem to for these guys, I'm not here to criticize i just dont have the same need to defend these guys, maybe i should but hey were all different here, if someone says its gonna be "this date" then get it done for that day i dont want convenient excuses that suit you when you fail with your deadlines.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I do forgive JK and LM but I won't forgive those who say its their (JK and LM) game.

Forgive? Forgive my ass. :mad:

Who are you to forgive or punish anyone?

kishores_bin

School Cricketer
Guys, please be patient. JK and LM, yes they made false promises, set false goals or commitments, but they at least dreamt of achieving some thing which is hard to and infact, almost achieved it. All they need at the moment is a little bit of support and breathing space.:facepalm If you guys keep on bashing them or among yourselves, its not going to work out.. Just be patient..All izz well..

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
My God, there are some complete idiots on this forum, one of the biggest has to be Lee1981.

Lee1981

International Coach
My God, there are some complete idiots on this forum, one of the biggest has to be Lee1981.

Oh is that right is that because i don't agree with you or the majority I'm entitled to my say as long as it is within the rules, as i should know better than anyone, so are you an "idiot" as you put as i dont follow the crowd, get real mate.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
actually everyone has the right to be fussed about deadlines (i too) but you cannot blame jk or lm they have not taken anything from us only they should not release the dates as if not met gives disappointment but you two are doing great job carry on :happy:happy:hpraise:hpraise:hpraisewith your work tell mods to close this forum till you have a official announcement and make a game of the dreams

saiyaman

Club Cricketer
Can you hear yourself?
Fan boy or what, when problems arise you have to get on with it that is how i was brought up not wanting pity and people making excuses for me like you seem to for these guys, I'm not here to criticize i just dont have the same need to defend these guys, maybe i should but hey were all different here, if someone says its gonna be "this date" then get it done for that day i dont want convenient excuses that suit you when you fail with your deadlines.

Uhh man....do you even realize what you are talking about? These are real life problems they are facing. Not some random game puzzle which you can start over again and again.

You say you were brought up like that? Fine. Who taught you the foolish notion that everyone else has to have the same personality as you? Or did you childishly decide that yourself?

Were you not taught a certain word called empathy? They would have expected to release it by a date which they set but do you think life is always pleasant? Some people have minor problems and some have major problems. Learn that first.

EDIT: And calling me a "Fanboy" when I'm trying to cool down people here by telling the truth is plain pathetic of you.

Last edited:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Oh is that right is that because i don't agree with you or the majority I'm entitled to my say as long as it is within the rules, as i should know better than anyone, so are you an "idiot" as you put as i dont follow the crowd, get real mate.

I don't agree with this "game," I think its shoddily run and in all fairness it'll never see the light of day, but you're just a person who's incredibly idiotic for the comments you made. Have some respect, costs you nothing.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
:facepalm

And everyone has regressed to acting like 9 year olds. Seems like this game brings out the worst in people

Would this be aimed at me? If so, I fear its a little harsh, we've been here long enough to spot an idiot a mile off.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Nothing good is coming out of this ongoing bickering. If anyone has useful feedback and suggestions for the game, can contribute in some way, or wants to provide constructive criticism, then go ahead in the other relevant threads.

There is no point going around in circles here, both for the developers continually setting release dates, which is clearly only promoting more problems over not delivering, and by members who don't appreciate the level of effort going in to the game, or even just that circumstances do change.

When something is ready, then you'll all know about it, but until then the speculation and complaints are not doing anyone any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread