International Cricket 2010 Bugs Thread

shamey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
guys plz watch the video where the lead designer (smith) says tht if a patch is required for this one than they will make it.we all must protest.this is insane.let us all boycott codies product until they make a patch for this game.if any of you guys see a trickster fellow any where than ask them to fix it.let us all come togrther or else u see even next year they will release some or the other cricket game with a lot of hype & will cheat us again.if u guys want that than continue doing what ever you are doing.mattw dude plzz see if something can be done. you are our last hope:(

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
guys plz watch the video where the lead designer (smith) says tht if a patch is required for this one than they will make it.we all must protest.this is insane.let us all boycott codies product until they make a patch for this game.if any of you guys see a trickster fellow any where than ask them to fix it.let us all come togrther or else u see even next year they will release some or the other cricket game with a lot of hype & will cheat us again.if u guys want that than continue doing what ever you are doing.mattw dude plzz see if something can be done. you are our last hope:(

Posting same thing again in different threads will not make Codies make a patch. :facepalm

P

pcfan123

The game has not even released in Aus yet, if they patch it they would just be admitting they sold a faulty product.

If a patch does come, it will be after Australian release

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
:p

Here are two things:
1. The patch for AC09 even though took off but never got released. We got IC 2010 instead with added goodies.
2. This game is not even released world wide yet. Codies know that without fixing the issue they will hardly sell copies in Australia. A strategy of delaying release might hit them actually.

I would also like to add that cricket fans are biggest suckers there are. We have been buying some incredibly bad games for long time. :facepalm

I don't even play online - but they've got to at least make a patch so online works. I think this has legal ramifications. they've produced a product stating it can be played online and cant. They can go down for this, and should if they dont do anything about it.
:mad:

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
agree with scion completely
if the game is released in Aus without patch it will not sell even few hundred copies
i suspect a patch coming coz they cannot ignore OZ as there are a lot of cricket fans there

RobinHood

Club Cricketer
I don't even play online - but they've got to at least make a patch so online works. I think this has legal ramifications. they've produced a product stating it can be played online and cant. They can go down for this, and should if they dont do anything about it.
:mad:

Of course it can be played online, people quitting is hardly the fault of the makers, and every game has connection issues, even Modern Warfare 2.

Personally I dont agree with the boycott suggestions and legal malarkey, we've actually got a half-decent cricket game for once, and yes, it has its issues but what game doesnt? And, lets face it we are quite a small fanbase compared to football gamers. so a company isnt going to plough the same amount of money into a cricket game as it would a footie game.

I'm optimistic about a patch though, this time round we wont (hopefully) have the developers collapsing which probably influenced the development of a patch for AC09.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
The game has not even released in Aus yet, if they patch it they would just be admitting they sold a faulty product.

If a patch does come, it will be after Australian release

I highly doubt the copies would have been made yet. So they could easily put the patch on the disk so that it's already installed when it is released.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Guys have you seen this funny little bug. When batting in action cam look at a close fielder, they all do it. They talk most of the time with out stoping. Its not a game killer but a little funny.:laugh

zayno

Club Captain
has anyone experienced lag in the game in offline mode especially during cutscenes ?

D

Dutch

Guys have you seen this funny little bug. When batting in action cam look at a close fielder, they all do it. They talk most of the time with out stoping. Its not a game killer but a little funny.:laugh

I like the way the batsman counts the fielders when you stand in the crease and look round the field.

As for the talking I wonder if the sub-continenet teams in the game do it as much as their real-life counterparts!

sarkazm

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sounding good

Hi all.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this here. Not sure of which one to post to after reading through heaps and there seems to be a bit of cross-over.

Anyway, I've got late October for game release here in Australia and I guess I'm asking, will this game be patched before release considering it'll be 3 plus months since release in northern hemisphere? This seems like plenty of time to listen to the consumers and act accordingly!
What I'm understanding in between all the positive vibes about this game from most of the discussions is that there are 'minor issues' that could/should be addressed with a patch. And certainly the game sounds encouraging.
Another question (and this may have been answered in the impressions thread) is has the sounds of the game improved - things like ball hitting the bat, etc.?

Thanks.
Ken

P

pcfan123

Codies or Trickstar have not mentioned anything about a patch, so that is all conjecture.

The sounds in Action Cam are MUCH improved, you can hear things like the bowler running in and huffing and puffing. Ball hitting bat still does not sound great but overall the sounds are notably improved from AC09

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Andrew Strauss has a stacked offside field against Mitchell Johnson and Anderson proceeds to bowl good length on leg stump. I hit every ball for 4, and only once did they change the field. They put in a deep backward square. I hit another four and the deep backward square was moved.

Users who are viewing this thread