NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
OK, never heard about that and that was the reason I asked :)

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I can't believe they're playing a game in Melbourne the day after Melbourne Cup :doh

Luckily I finish school early on Wednesdays!

Omfg I totally forgot about that. I can go! :D

Got Boxing Day tickets today. Pumped. :)

Getting T20 tickets hopefully in the next couple of days.

Robelinda

International Coach
I couldnt care less about a horse race, never watched the Melbourne Cup, I think its ridiculous the 'importance' it has. Some horses run around some grass, give me a freakin break.

P

pcfan123

Not to mention its animal cruelty. Run around the track but if you fall down we will blow your head off with a shotgun.

Robelinda

International Coach
Some appalling stuff goes on indeed.

Robelinda added 1 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Do you think there will be tickets available on the day or should I order now?

Its never sold out on Boxing Day, unless its less capacity like in 2002. Some areas might be sold out, general admission probably will be ok, but you never know on Day 1, the other days are fine. I couldnt get tickets on day 1 or 2 back in 2006.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Do you think there will be tickets available on the day or should I order now?
Hehe. Hehehehehehehe. Hehehehehhehehehe. :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Are you nuts! In case you can't tell, I'm saying order them now (If you're part of the ACF that is). If not, you're going to have to wait till the public release.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Not to mention its animal cruelty. Run around the track but if you fall down we will blow your head off with a shotgun.

What a stupid comment Mark, obviously they only ever put a horse down if they're in so much pain that it's more cruel to keep it alive.

P

pcfan123

Uh no, they put it down 99% of the time if the horse is not worth breeding. They don't fix broken legs on horses that are not going to be studs, they shoot them.

Mark added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

I grew up next to an equestrian center and worked as a stable boy all through junior high. Saw it personally many times.

Mark added 3 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

08 Kentucky Derby, 8Belles is put down right on the track. That horse was easily worth 5 million bucks, they did not think twice about fixing her up and putting her out to pasture. They just kill it and look for the next big thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Well, maybe in America but not here. You can't really fix a broken leg of a horse because they also try and walk on it.

P

pcfan123

That is what I was trying to say, you break your leg and you're dead (unless you are 50 million dolla stud)

Its a cruel sport, far from the sport of kings. The entire culture behind it is sickening as well. Horses are a big thing here, I love them to death which is why I would never race them competitively.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Hehe. Hehehehehehehe. Hehehehehhehehehe. :laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:D

Are you nuts! In case you can't tell, I'm saying order them now (If you're part of the ACF that is). If not, you're going to have to wait till the public release.

What's wrong with the public release?

Users who are viewing this thread