HowZat.com Free Cricket Game - We've live!

raianf

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i just wanted to bring this player to everyone's attention amer007's Profile - Howzat - Online Cricket Games | Free Online Cricket Game

He is the only player I know that actively uses a cheat on howzat. He can chase down virtually any score with some kind of a hack. Even if he gets caught out, the game momentarily freezes and he gets a six or four every time. He openly admits to cheating. And I've played him atleast 8-9 times in the last two months and he's gotten away with this cheat every time. I've had other players tell me about him too. Can somebody please look into this matter please and fix this hack?

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This is not a free game anymore. You have got to have some pretty fat account to get those coins. Players with a lot of money are going to acquire better players :facepalm

raianf

School Cricketer
This is quite amusing. I post a thread about a guy abusing the howzat system by hacking it and my thread gets deleted. And nobody decides to do anything about this guy who unfairly wins every game he plays. :sarcasm

Radius_Vector

HowZat.com Representative
This is quite amusing. I post a thread about a guy abusing the howzat system by hacking it and my thread gets deleted. And nobody decides to do anything about this guy who unfairly wins every game he plays. :sarcasm

amer007 was banned a couple days back, raianf.

raianf

School Cricketer
amer007 was banned a couple days back, raianf.

That's brilliant mate.

PS: Is anybody else absolutely struggling to connect to howzat nowadays? I've tried with different browsers, and Flash 10.0 and 10.1, no luck. Connection keeps refreshing every now and then and I can also see the number of players online go down to zero and then gradually increase. Would be glad to know it's not just me! :spy

Users who are viewing this thread