Pakistan v Australia in England, June-July 2010

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Everyone knows the Aussies are the favourites to win this match by a large margin till Pakistan hit the winning runs.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
If we lose this, who will take over next week?

Kamran Akmal as captain with Malik as vice maybe? Or Farhat might be vice captain... God help us.

Insomniac added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

I haven't seen hawk eye yet but I'm gonna say thats not out

EDIT: Well, I was wrong.

Atleast Johnsons gone, now as long as we get Smith or Hilfy, we should chase no more than 140.

D

Dutch

Meh Johnson, where has your batting gone? Smith should really start opeinng his shoulders now....

D

Dutch

Ha ha! You guys must be sweating it a bit! Hilfenhaus is no mug with the bat! If Aussie can get past 150.....game on....come on Oz, make a game of it!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Umpires ki maddad se kangaroo ka rescue operation jaari

which translates to With the help of the umpires, the kangaroos' rescue operation is currently underway.

Pakistan don't need biased umpires to lose a Test match. I don't think they've cheated and fixed this Test match, but the unpredictable way they play - and the way in which they lose Test matches that they really should win - always makes Pakistan look suspicious.

Why are the tailenders scoring so many boundaries all of a sudden? An Australian fightback? Perhaps. But you always have to wonder with the Pakistani team. And that's a shame.

Pakistan will lose. And I don't want them to!

Users who are viewing this thread