new Cricket freeware, vb6 coders needed

madforcricket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Attention all VB6 coders.
We are thinking of making a new cricket management game following the delays made by duff in making cricket Master 2005. We will be using the fundamental basics of Cricket Master 2005 and Cricket Coach and it will indeed be freeware, no profits involved. Horo, who was previously making cricket Master 2005 with Duff, is the head of the project. Anyone who loves cricket and is skilled at VB6 coding, please fill out this application and send it to [email protected] and [email protected].

Application

Name:
Skills in VB6:
Why you want to be part of this project:
Any other info:

We will be awaiting your applications.

Warwickshire

Club Cricketer
Cool, possible release date? and will it include Domestic Cricket and what country? thanks

madforcricket

School Cricketer
wow, release is long time from now. We are still just starting the game. we need code programmers, graphics desginers and database makers. know a few ppl, or do u know how to do these, if yes visit our site.

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
I knew horo was behind all this. Therefore, he will not receive the open source beta of Cricket Master 2005. (visual basic 6 code)
That means no code can be copied to this new game.

madforcricket

School Cricketer
sorry duff, but we dont want ur code. thus, the cause of getting new vb6 coders. i thought u might be helpful and give us a few pointers on how to code the game, but now it seems u r against us makin a game. it wont hurt u if we make a game of our own, becoz its a freeware game like urs. we r not makin profit.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I could try an help in lineups, squads etc. I don't know nothin bout programming.

madforcricket

School Cricketer
all help is duely accepted. checkout da site, join with ur msn or hotmail account, and ur ready to go! just post wat u want to do there.

madforcricket

School Cricketer
Well, since noone seems to be interested in VB6 coding, we are also looking for game gfx designers and artists. if any of you wanna do this, mail me at [email protected]

Bala

International Coach
Hi! I could help you with the statistics part. Also what sort of graphics designing are you looking at?

Users who are viewing this thread