Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With big hitters like Taylor and Uthappa on, Bangalore really stand a chance there, but you don't really know what can happen to Indian teams' form all of a sudden.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Guyana's seamers aren't as good as other teams. They relied heavily on the spin of Cush, that works great for most of the pitches in the West Indies but i'm not sure how he will play here. In terms of the batting Sarwan wasn't a reason Guyana made it this far, Jonathan Foo & Dowlin/Deonarine made most of the runs.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bangalore surely are favourites to win this match. Bangalore have mixture of experienced and young players in their side which makes their side one of the strong contenders to win ACLT20. It would be hard for Guyana to beat a side like Bangalore but we never know. It should be interesting to see how Guyana plays against a strong side like Bangalore.

P Squared

International Coach
If Sarwan doesn't fire then Guyana dont have a chance.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Ugh, no Pandey. Disappointed. Akhil to play instead, which gives Bangalore 6 bowling options.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Nayan Doshi gets a start :O and somehow he doesn't even count as an overseas player. I guess he counts as Indian because his father was from Gujurat. Doshi was my hero years ago, and then he vanished off the face of the earth to me. Glad to see him back playing cricket.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
He played for Bangalore in 1 or 2 games towards the end of the last IPL season as well.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Bangalore didn't even need Taylor, give him back to CD FFS! :yes

Users who are viewing this thread