surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No, I will give Hayden another chance. Cant place almost any hope on Vijay (he is playing outside India) and if you let another non-regular opener open with him, it might not work. And if Hayden clicks (there are more chances because Hayden is more comfortable in these conditions), CSK will be boosted. Give him another chance.

Still we need to buffer Hussey? Nothing harm in Hayden as we can understand that there will be definitely a lost in touch with cricket. I feel, Hussey should be in next team XI as we have stronger ( compared to the opponents faced by CSK till now ) teams coming up - Victoria and Warrirors.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Yes I agree. Now its time to draft in Hussey. Push Aniruddha to open along with Vijay and have Hussey play down the order as the finisher.

But terrific display from Chennai. Vijay finally got into his groove, and Raina the murderer got it to his liking and smashed them off. The bowling has been excellent ever since Bollinger came to CSK, and if we lose Ashwin in the IPL auction, I would be pissed off. Ashwin is going to be a prized scalp in the auction.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bollinger is going dam well in this tournament, certainly found his niche in the T20 format. It looks like father time might have finally caught up with Hayden, SA is usually a happy hunting ground for him.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am pretty sure Hayden will get into form. Next match Chennai will play against Victoria and really must play against them.

And I expected a better fight from Wayamba.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Hayden really needs to start playing limited overs cricket for Queesland or some county club if he wants to keep playing at this level. He is coming into this tournament after a 5-6 months break without any match practice.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Raina and Vijay played amazing innings, that over when Raina smashed Mendis was amazing!

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
A very good win for CSK! Now, they are almost through to the semi-final. They just need to win 1 out of their 2 games from now.

And on the hand, Hayden was the only disappointment in this match. He should be dropped for Hussey and then Anirudha will open the innings with the in-form Vijay.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Hayden really needs to start playing limited overs cricket for Queesland or some county club if he wants to keep playing at this level. He is coming into this tournament after a 5-6 months break without any match practice.
Yeah, I also wonder how else a semi-retired player can find form.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Time to drop Hayden and draft in Abhinav Mukund. I am eager to see what this kid has in store, and Hayden hasn't done anything in the last IPL + this to keep him in.

BTW, is he still using the mongoose? I haven't seen him bat yet.

Man, this IPL redraft is REALLY going to suck. I like like all the local players: Badrinath, Vijay, Mukund, Ashwin, Balaji... freaking sweet team. We're probably going to keep MS Dhoni, Raina, Murali, Bollinger, and maybe Albie Morkel or someone. Sucks. All the local talent is going to go away :(.

I hope the management buys the same team again :p. At least the locals. I wouldn't mind if KKD came back home either.

Users who are viewing this thread