TAOC - Fact List

Kaos110

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
just checked out the latest screenshots and i have to say the screenies look much much better than i expected.....definately a must have in my opinion....

yeah a career mode would be great

aman

School Cricketer
its been 3 years and still da project is incomplete lol

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
its been 3 years and still da project is incomplete lol
So what? They don't live just for making this game. They have their lives as well to live. Bother seeing the pre-alpha release thread?

kishores_bin

School Cricketer
I am literally wondering every moment, how hard you people work to bring the game and expect it as soon as possible. Living the dream to bring back the contest 'long thin McGrath bowling to short chubby Sachin' and Sachin smashing all over the park.:laugh

kishores_bin added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

If there is any classic match, I want Sachin's Sandstorm century at Sharjah. That was one hell of a night I wish to come again and again.. :hpraise

P

pcfan123

So is your sentence. If you can't get the word 'the' correct, how do you expect others to make a game?

edumacation.jpg

Mukna

School Cricketer
Is the money constraints for things like Snick-o-Meter and Hawkeye because of licensing or because it would take too much time therefore wasting too much money?

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Is the money constraints for things like Snick-o-Meter and Hawkeye because of licensing or because it would take too much time therefore wasting too much money?

Money constaints is because TAOC sucks

Users who are viewing this thread