New Commentry Files...

tommy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need some commentry files for the following players, can any one make it please....
here are the players.

FOR ENGLAND;
A.Mcgrath
Solanki
James Kirtely

FOR BANGLADESH;
M.Ashraful
H.Kabbir

FOR WEST INDIES;
F.E.Edwards
J.Taylor

FOR ZIMBABWE;
V.Sibanda
B.Mahwire

FOR PAKISTAN;
Asim Kamal

guido

Banned
Originally posted by tommy
I need some commentry files for the following players, can any one make it please....
here are the players.

FOR ENGLAND;
A.Mcgrath
Solanki
James Kirtely

FOR BANGLADESH;
M.Ashraful
H.Kabbir

FOR WEST INDIES;
F.E.Edwards
J.Taylor

FOR ZIMBABWE;
V.Sibanda
B.Mahwire

FOR PAKISTAN;
Asim Kamal

Tommy, for gods sake forget the com files you dont need em, put that game on ebay or throw in the bottom draw of your desk. Get rid of it, it's old, the new one is almost here :D Get the new one buddy, do yourself a favour, buy it for your christmas stocking, better still get your folks to buy it for you. Make sure you take it out the box so you can get more in there from other people:p

on the other hand, its still not a bad game. Get the mcGrath file from Glenn mcgrath com file, Im sure theres proberly a taylor file there too??
The rest you could record a dodgey copy from the tele, but you will go mad and rather have no sound at all. Or get some guru on this site to make you some com files. But, that wont happen, because all the guru's are cruising in neutral waiting for c2004. thats what I suggest you do old son. Wake up and smell the coffee ;)

Guido (everybodys mate)

pagal

School Cricketer
hi any one have commentry file of cricket 2002

ghaffar

School Cricketer
sir i need whole commentator commentary files in cricket 2002 i want to listen new commentary by new new commentrator.please reply sir

jezzicaz789

School Cricketer
here are the players.

FOR ENGLAND;
A.Mcgrath
Solanki
James Kirtely

FOR BANGLADESH;
M.Ashraful
H.Kabbir

FOR WEST INDIES;
F.E.Edwards
J.Taylor

FOR ZIMBABWE;
V.Sibanda
B.Mahwire

FOR PAKISTAN;
Asim Kamal

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread