Ashes action on ECB TV

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is Cricket on free-to-air yet in England? At least the Ashes is right?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I've got this message:

'Sorry you are not authorised to view this page and it has been blocked due to broadcaster rights restrictions in your territory. This content is only available to users in the UK.'

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
The Ashes are finally here, I haven?t got Sky (and can?t stay up that late!) but ECB have session highlights for free in the UK!
ECB | VIDEO | Video Home

I've got this message:

'Sorry you are not authorised to view this page and it has been blocked due to broadcaster rights restrictions in your territory. This content is only available to users in the UK.'

Might want to read the first post. It's obviously going to have restricted access. Almost all (legal) free streaming of sports does.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Is Cricket on free-to-air yet in England? At least the Ashes is right?

Nope, the every money hungry Sky has the rights. I've cancelled my Sky subscription, they charge ridiculous amounts. Although highlights are available on free to air channels.

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
Nope, the every money hungry Sky has the rights. I've cancelled my Sky subscription, they charge ridiculous amounts. Although highlights are available on free to air channels.

Same here mate. What really pisses me off is that they do whinge a bit on how cricket in england is dying and losing interest. They then show special segments during breaks/intervals on schemes on how they're trying to promote it in state schools, which is all good and well, but it's not really their target audience. The Ashes atleast should have been on free-to-air. Bloody ridiculous! :mad And all for what. So Gower and Atherton and co have a generous bank balance at the end of the month.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread