Dec 3-7: 2nd Test: Australia v England at the Adelaide Oval

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wow. This thread has become a train wreck & has nothing to do with cricket anymore. I see you have managed to avoid answering the questions i asked with regards to getting an you explain to us your position on how Giles is better than Hauritz. In which i believe use a very diplomatic tone.

But instead you ignorned that, in order to selected portions of individual posts where i have made statements which you characterise as rude. But you did not quote the full post of them nor did you even bother to quote posts from the other individual i was debating with at the set time, to judge to overall tone of myself & the other poster involved. Brilliant analysis.

For the sake of planetcricket, lets just end this debate & probably in the future avoid having any debates with each other. Add me to your ignore list etc..

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
i asked with regards to getting an you explain to us your position on how Giles is better than Hauritz.

I don't think Giles is better. Sigh.

And those aren't just select snippets the whole tone of your posts are similar and its even been noted upon by various people including me, Zorax, Sureshot and Tom (Highlander).

I think I'll agree with you this time though. Ignored.

War

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think Giles is better. Sigh.

I meant Hauritz is better than Giles, which you have consistently claimed.

Well if you still dont think Giles was better. Please go back to this post:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2002942-post480.html

And answer the questions i asked in which you gave your synopsis on how Hauritz is better than Giles. If you dont, you would have proven your intentions here all along has nothing to with cricket discussion. But rather just an endless boring tirade of "OMGG War is so rude" :lol

And those aren't just select snippets the whole tone of your posts are similar and its even been noted upon by various people including me, Zorax, Sureshot and Tom (Highlander).

Ye & has i always say thats just the three of you (i dont recall having a discussion with him ever). As i said before my arguments on this site usually revolve amongst a few AUS posters & me & then are fine. So i dont really care what your little minortiy thinks.

I think I'll agree with you this time though. Ignored.

Correct, try to utmost best from now on to not engage me in any debate. Since you cant count on me to not engage you. Just answer the question i asked in this post to the best of your ability before you do.

android1

School Cricketer
Now the Adelaide test is over and England smash victory against the Aussies. England defeated them famous rival by inning and 70 runs. I shad seen this match. I loved watch KP's batting. He is been superb. Now England targeting to win the series.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Now the Adelaide test is over and England smash victory against the Aussies. England defeated them famous rival by inning and 70 runs. I shad seen this match. I loved watch KP's batting. He is been superb. Now England targeting to win the series.

Surely not?

Users who are viewing this thread