Saving after editing? CC2011

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi.

I thought to just play with Netherlands for a change and thought to add Nannes to my squad. So I tried to add him but his first nationality was Australia so I could not. Anyway, I started the editor and changed his nationality to Dutch and saved it. It look's like it did not save, so I tried it many times. But everytime I start a new game Dirk Nannes still has that dual nationality and is unavailable for selection. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the editor? I remember CC2010 has some editor bugs. Hope to sort this out soon.

D

Dutch

Hi.

I thought to just play with Netherlands for a change and thought to add Nannes to my squad. So I tried to add him but his first nationality was Australia so I could not. Anyway, I started the editor and changed his nationality to Dutch and saved it. It look's like it did not save, so I tried it many times. But everytime I start a new game Dirk Nannes still has that dual nationality and is unavailable for selection. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in the editor? I remember CC2010 has some editor bugs. Hope to sort this out soon.

Mm, I haven't really worked with the editor to be honest so I cant be too helpful. I don't know whether you have asked at the Cricket Coach Forum site? That is a bit more active than this thred and you are sure to get some help there: www.cricketcoachgame.com

Gee Whatawanka

School Cricketer
No its not a bug. You must start Cricket Coach as the 'administrator' before you can save changes to your editor.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Hi guys thanks for you replies.

Yes I had to start it as an administrator. Did not know how to do it at first, but when I right clicked on the CC2011 logo I found the button there :)

While we are at it, I am thinking of making some real Norwegian players to select for the national team and then fight my way up from the 5th Division to test status :D (just got test status with Netherlands after winning the WC & the ICC Intercontinental Cup three times in a row). So my question is that if I change edit the players and create some new players, do I edit a visible file? What I mean is, can I then copy and send that file to my friend who also has the game, and he can use the same database as me with players I have created?

D

Dutch

Hi guys thanks for you replies.

Yes I had to start it as an administrator. Did not know how to do it at first, but when I right clicked on the CC2011 logo I found the button there :)

While we are at it, I am thinking of making some real Norwegian players to select for the national team and then fight my way up from the 5th Division to test status :D (just got test status with Netherlands after winning the WC & the ICC Intercontinental Cup three times in a row). So my question is that if I change edit the players and create some new players, do I edit a visible file? What I mean is, can I then copy and send that file to my friend who also has the game, and he can use the same database as me with players I have created?

Yes I think so. I thought you can just create a new database with the new and edited players in it and send that. Hopefully someone with more editing knowledeg will give you an answer.

What you are doing is exactly why i love this game: taking teams like Afghanistan or Holland or whatever on a journey through the ranks to test status. I have to admit that once there i have'nt done very well but hey, it is all part of the fun.

Let us know how Norway get on!

Users who are viewing this thread