BLC 99 on Vista Basic 32 Bit

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I had BLC 99 game CD from last 5 years but never tried as I thought it was too late to play this game. I thought of playing this game and when I tried to play on my Vista Home Basic, it wasn't working. I tried all modes including "Software" mode but nothing worked.

Then I tried to play this on my another PC which has XP, there also it wasn't working and the solutions here in this forum are dead.

I haven't gone through this game so I don't know about the problems or about the base.

Any solutions please?

coolz_hari

International Coach
hitty it worked for me in vista ultimate 32-bit . i used xp patch for this. I am playing on Riva-TNT mode .what exactly is the problem ? may be i can help you

Hitterman

International Coach
hitty it worked for me in vista ultimate 32-bit . i used xp patch for this. I am playing on Riva-TNT mode .what exactly is the problem ? may be i can help you
Is it possible for you to provide me that XP Patch? Since I have never visited this forum before, I don't know where to get that.

EDIT: I found it on someone's blog. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Is it possible to get the game working on high graphics mode yet?

Hitterman

International Coach
Okay, after too many tries I am finally able to run BLC 99 on my Vista. The only problem is that the game runs fine on software mode but when I use D3D mode, there is no texture rendering. All models are just white.

Is there any possible way to fix this?

Hitterman

International Coach
I searched everywhere and the solutions I got (to run D3Dlow ) is also not working.

fabiog

School Cricketer
I have same "white" problem with vista I use a laptop with Intel graphics chip could this be the problem.
I can run games such as Half Life 2 etc so I don?t think it?s missing a feature.
Have tried all graphics and compatibilty modes too only software works.

Donners

School Cricketer
The TNT version is working fine for me, with an 9800GT card on Vista.

Users who are viewing this thread