Ashes 2010 - Dull or exciting ?

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I enjoyed the way the English played their cricket and I wish Australia matched or even topped them. The series was good to watch but from an Australian point of view it was often frustrating seeing our side wilt under pressure.

Roofrom50

International Coach
I think it was a good series to watch. Even though i am Australian, and i had many thoughts throughout the series about selections and players playing in positions, it was good to see now that Australia are at the rebuilding stage. They have been on top for a long time, and their reign is now over.
Everyone has to be at the bottom at some stage, and this is where i see Australian cricket at the moment. I hope i am wrong, i hope they come out in the 20/20 and one day matches and slog the English... but that is just Australian and English rivalry talking here

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
if I was an england fan I would have found it gripping. I'm not really a national of any test playing nation but seriously, were scotland to win a world cup "boringly" defeating every nation 1-0 with a solid defensive style like greece in the euros you would not hear me complaining. I would be drunk and and going wild.

quality of the cricket was higher than the 09 ashes imo, some of the players were at the top of their game and played brilliantly, but the matches were not particularly exciting as a neutral, I think all of them were foregone conclusions by at least the 3rd day, and most were over in the 1st and 2nd. Bangladesh have put up more fight than the aussies did in this series. It actually beggars belief they won a test in retrospect, weirdly even that was a one sided affair.

Owzat

International Coach
but seriously, were scotland to win a world cup "boringly" defeating every nation 1-0 with a solid defensive style like greece in the euros you would not hear me complaining. I would be drunk and and going wild.

Don't you mean were Scotland were to REACH a World Cup................. :rolleyes

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
don't see how it was dull, from a netural perspective the last ashes series in Australia was bloody dull if you want to talk about close games and excitement

Users who are viewing this thread