2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any updates?

vishnu

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
:eek::D:yes

three different expression says it all.

Actually i am developing a game with similar concept.Play as player in a team then whole team.It is in design phase now.I have planned to release it only as offline game. Will make it as online game later(once i finish my course).

The first version will be text based game later version will see either possibility to play in online or 3d match engine will be installed. My dream is release a cricket game like this and vision is to have big gaming company in india & let the creativity roar with lot of indians in my company. Since i born in lower middle class family , i can only plan and wait for years to initiate. But i am confident , good work never goes waste.

Whatever work you have done , its exceptional. Keep it up!! :thumbs.After reading most of posts , seems like you have planned to install training also? waiting for it. Also exciting to see how its going to impact the match engine.

Best of luck!!!

I will make a topic in this forum once i finish design completely. Planet Forum rocks!:cheers

Harshshah

Club Captain
Hey mate where have you been? I was off from 2 months and seems you too :p

Storer11

Club Captain
My player has played 34 OD matches, has batted 28 times and made 1693 runs @ 112.87.

He still hasn't been selected for the firsts yet. Dodgy as.

It's a good game. Extremely addictive. Many things that can be improved though. Like, for example, any team chasing runs seem to just block in the last 5-10 overs and lose them the game, after they needed 20 off 10 overs.

Many more, too.

Users who are viewing this thread