Mar 29 - Sri Lanka v New Zealand (Semi-Final 1)

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm pretty proud of our effort in this game though, at 160-1 or whatever it was they could have easily won by 8 or 9 wickets. It was good we put up a fight at least and made it hard for them. The bowlers did an outstanding job all tournament but the batting overall was really disappointing. McCullum let everyone down once again, hes extremely lucky there isn't anyone else after his spot because hes been woeful the past year (in one day cricket). What irritates me most is he walks away with 256 runs at 42 average, only 56 runs against proper teams.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
Ah...Well...:D I made a research :D that Strange feelings take quite a bit of time to get into effect...:p so, as per the research, all of a sudden I have this strange sensational feeling :D that all my strange feelings will come into effect alltogether on Apr 2.So,on that day you have to bear the brunt all at once.:D

you and your feelings :lol

Papa_Smurf

International Cricketer
I have been saying it before the WC, I said it during the WC and I'll say it one more time.

This is the Kiwi's WC.

While they didn't go all the way, there's no shame in the way they left. Got past all expectation to reach the semis by beating heavy-weight SA. Then went past all expectation again by stretching the Lankans to the end.

Well played :clap

And well done to the Lankans :clap You deserve the WC after playing some excellent cricket this WC.

Users who are viewing this thread