No Requests Jono's ICC Downloads

ast112

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmmm Bollinger at 620, Harris at 640, McKay at 660, Harmison at 680, Vettori at 620? And then Swann can be 660, and Hauritz 720.

Guptill at 1360, Taylor at 1440, Jacques at 1420, Hughes at 1430, Smith at 1400?

how can hauritz be 720 and swanny only 660? .. if hauritz is 720 then swanny should be 1000 ;) .. he is the best spinner out there :P

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have updated the first post slightly. I got bored and there's still 3 or so months until the new release comes so I'm updating the ratings spreadsheet. I've done all the New Zealand players so far. I've added another column so that you can see what type of player they are, which will be useful if you're looking for the best keeper from a particular country, for example.

I'll keep updating countries whenever I get bored, and hopefully I can finish them all in a few weeks. It's quite easy updating them since the names are already all typed out for me. This'll make it easier when the new ICC comes out as well (if there's a simple way to look at ratings...)

Cheers
Hey, are the databases on your first page edited in any way or the originals in the game?

Im chasing the un-edited values for batting and bowling in ICC'011. Has this been done yet, and is it possible??

Users who are viewing this thread