Reserve Players

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
In my opinion only injured players should be replaced. People now know that they can take chances on selecting some players because if they don't play they can be replaced.
There also needs to be solid evidence that the player is injured. In the recent New Zealand vs Bangladesh ODIs some people were asking for Butler to be replaced because he didn't play a domestic match but he ends up playing the next ODI.

Thats what I think about it, even for tests too. Only injured players should be replaced.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I back what Rabs said: This just a competition.

So I guess we should scrap all these injury things.

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
I want to take Andrew Symonds in place of Damien Martyn in my IPL 2010 Fantasy Cricket squad. Please do it for me, moderators.
You should have read the rules before.

You can only replace players till 28th March, so the deadline is closed for replacements.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
But you gets it when someone gets injured or excluded, right.

Damien martyn is excluded from RR squad. :(

Damien was excluded long ago. Also, if you read the rules that we posted specifically for this tor, you will find that there was a cut off date till which you could change your players.
You missed out on the date, not or fault.

There are many others who missed out too. So, hard luck to you all.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
For future series please have a read of the amended rules. It now includes the part where changes can only be made for the first half of the series. So a 7 match series changes can only be made up to the start of the 5th match i.e. injuries in the 4th match (halfway point by rounding up) can be replaced by the start of the next match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Also a reminder that injury replacements will only be done if you provide the news article. And to ensure your player is replaced, do check the previews done by cricinfo as they usually indicate if a player is injured or not as was the case in the Pakistan v SL 5th ODI preview.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Just a note for the up and coming ODI series, any player that has been rested will not be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread