Cc 2007

bumbisoft

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wanted to cricket coach 2011 but i didn't get it,nor did i get cc 2010,2009.
So do you think i should buy cc 2007.:thumbs:clap:cheers

D

Dutch

I would spend your money on pre-ordering Cricket Coach 2012. It will be out soon. By pre-ordering you get to beta test a pre-release version of the game, which has some briljant features if you like this kind of thing. Have a look at the forums at www.cricketcoachgame.com

dancingmongoose

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes the beta comes out sometime soon, and expect a full release about a month later. CC12 looks epic, especially with the almanac feature

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Must admit I really like some of the features they talk about adding. Seems to have come quite a long way since it's initial debut. I don't think ICC have added a new feature or improved the game at all in about 7 years :p

Has the gameplay improved much as well as the balance in that time?

D

Dutch

Must admit I really like some of the features they talk about adding. Seems to have come quite a long way since it's initial debut. I don't think ICC have added a new feature or improved the game at all in about 7 years :p

Has the gameplay improved much as well as the balance in that time?

If you just press the bowl button continually you see some very predictable things or some downright wierd stuff. If you actually play about with the different possibilities it is very good and consistently realistic. I love the Almanac feature Oli is working on. It outputs directly to html and is going to be great for stat-geeks and story writers. I still play Cricket Coach regurlary. I would love to see a game like Cricket 2010 with the tactical and statistical depth of Cricket Coach.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
If cricket 2010 had a single individual player career mode that had the same statistical tracking and the potential to essentially be a young regen trying to work your way to the top. I would still play it :p

Users who are viewing this thread