Zimbabwe Twenty20 Triangular Series - June 2012

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
great performance from zimbabwe there batted well as well as bowled well. South africa should look to hide thier face after this loss :p

Epic

Panel of Selectors
It's like that one time your little brother bowls you out, the 100 times you hit him for 6 is just forgotten.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
been an interesting tournament, south africa will go through above bangladesh on NRR if they beat zimbabwe but the way zimbabwe were playing that's not guaranteed.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great game, few more runs and this was Zimbabwe's game

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
lol even though zimbabwe got few more runs also i don't think this could have zimbabwe's game . You have to accept that after two shocking defeat to ban and zim they will look to come hard and good in next matches that's what they did here :yes

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Zimmers in a good position to take this out. Well of course they lose their first wicket as I type, but still, they should fancy themselves to chase down 146, especially with this start of 1/36 off 4.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Amazing! I've never seen Masakadza bat like this! Brendan Taylor was also superb! :D

----------

Looks like the Harare Sports Club was packed, it's great that all the fans were there to see such a great performance.

Users who are viewing this thread