Hahahaha take that Lance

P

pcfan123

Armstrong to Be Stripped of Tour Titles, Banned - Businessweek

I met this dickhead once on the UT campus. He was a total asshat and dbag.

So glad this is happening. Enjoy the rest of your life in disgrace and please get the hell out of Austin, TX

Now hopefully that cancer will come back and take whats left of his manhood.

----------

Best part will be berating all the dbag wanna be cyclists in my town. They took over the last decade after Lance got popular. Bunch of queers in tight plastic shorts disrupting the road.

P

pcfan123

A good deed does not wash away the bad.

Anyone who has met him personally will agree he is an arrogant twat. To top it off he is a cheat.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, I've heard too many stories to like the guy but you seemed to be using this as an excuse for a rant against all cyclists ;)

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
I think this is representative of a MUCH bigger problem in American sports, the use of PEDs. Baseball was a massive player in the 90s if I'm not mistaken, boxing has been prone to the same disease for as long as I've watched it, too many of these boxers are forgiven. In fact, too many drug cheat athletes in America are forgiven (Gatlin in the 100m sprint was a disgrace). Then there's the reports of similar things happening with Carl Lewis (he was supposedly warned about drug tests and after testing positive allowed to carry on because he supposedly didn't know he'd taken those drugs). Looks like I'll have to change my list.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
it's reckoned the use of PEDs could be so wide spread that the majority of olympic champions were on them in some form. someone with knowledge of the PED scene in athletics was asked how many of the 100m finalist he thought would be using them and he said "all of them, you can't run those times clean."

it's like the marion jones thing, she only got done because of evidence that she'd taken them, she passed about 150 drug tests in her career. now of course that she was so close with other guys that had records of supplying drugs or taking them we're all going "of course, how could we be so silly?"

but then two of the runners at usain bolts running club have convictions and he's coached by angel hernandez who is a notorious PED chemist, it wouldn't exactly surprise me if he was on them too.

the thing is though, when you're told "look, everyone else is doing them, you can either remain clocking times way off the best or you can give yourself a fair chance." it probably doesn't seem like cheating to them.

P

pcfan123

niV75.png

Users who are viewing this thread