Sep 30- India v Pakistan

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
We were so scared of the thrashing that we decided to GIVE YOU A MASSIVE THRASHING!!!! Better start winning World Cup games against us before you talk, kid!:rolleyes:p

lolzzz, Read your comments when you were almost were of the view that India should quit the World Cup by saying that we boycott playing against Pakistan because They have yet again started to hit us long sixes :)

After the Match, you guyz took a sigh of relief that Oh Man no we are still good. Just have faith in your team guyz, dont get scared so easily lol

And Betting is ahem I guess Betting place is IPL the best betting place

Just Joking :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
lolzzz, Read your comments when you were almost were of the view that India should quit the World Cup by saying that we boycott playing against Pakistan because They have yet again started to hit us long sixes :)

After the Match, you guyz took a sigh of relief that Oh Man no we are still good. Just have faith in your team guyz, dont get scared so easily lol

As if you guys don't have the same feeling against us.... Nobody in India is scared of Pakistan. We HATE losing against Pakistan. If you can't see the difference between the two, you probably need a doctor.

Well, at least IPL betting is not proved.:p Just joking :)

Epic

Panel of Selectors

You must either have a reading disability or you're just plain delusional, you pick.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
As if you guys don't have the same feeling against us.... Nobody in India is scared of Pakistan. We HATE losing against Pakistan. If you can't see the difference between the two, you probably need a doctor.

Well, at least IPL betting is not proved.:p Just joking :)

lolzzz, Save your hate for a bit as we are coming to beat you at the end of this year in your home grounds :)

Well a millions times it got proved as far as IPL goes but you people are intelligent enough to hide it. :)

Gurjot95

National Board President
Oh really see the ODI head to head record Pakistan have still won more matches than your team.Leave the World Cup.I think losing to India in WC seems to be lucky for us and we are reaching semis of the last 6 events.
Hmm, actually both India and Pakistan have meet each other on 8 occasions in World Cup. India winning them all obviously. In those 8 World Cups, Pakistan have reached Semis 5 times (1992,1999,2007,2011,2012) which includes 2 Finals while India have reached semis 4 times (1996,2003,2007,2011) which includes 3 finals in which India have actually won 2 of them compared to 1 of Pakistan. Clearly no way Pakistan has edge because India have 2 World Cups from those 8 occasions while Pakistan has only one.

About Head to Head record, since last 10 years, India have won 26 matches against Pakistan compared to 20 wins by Pakistan. The record is even worse in the last 25 matches, India have won 17 matches while Pakistan only managed to win 6.

Stop living in the past mate and agree that current Indian team has been better side in all formats than Pakistan.

Last edited:

badvintage

International Cricketer
Hmm, actually both India and Pakistan have meet each other on 8 occasions in World Cup. India winning them all obviously. In those 8 World Cups, Pakistan have reached Semis 5 times (1992,1999,2007,2011,2012) which includes 2 Finals while India have reached semis 4 times (1996,2003,2007,2011) which includes 3 finals in which India have actually won 2 of them compared to 1 of Pakistan. Clearly no way Pakistan has edge because India have 2 World Cups from those 8 occasions while Pakistan has only one.

About Head to Head record, since last 10 years, India have won 26 matches against Pakistan compared to 20 wins by Pakistan. The record is even worse in the last 25 matches, India have won 17 matches while Pakistan only managed to win 6.

Stop living in the past mate and agree that current Indian team has been better side in all formats than Pakistan.

Test match we will destroy you.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors

And what about the Overall Record? Gotta check those, Plus it was India who always relucts to play against us, we are always On. And It will be shown later this year. :)

Gurjot95

National Board President
I think it will be sensible to discuss about present and not past neither future. So let's talk about the upcoming series in that time and not make any predictions before. I seriously think this will be equally matched series with India having slide edge at home.

Plus it was India who always relucts to play against us, we are always On
It was BCCI who decided to schedule series against Pakistan and put their domestic teams in CT, I think.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
It was BCCI who decided to schedule series against Pakistan and put their domestic teams in CT, I think.

Yup In the present situation as far as CT goes. PCB doors has always been open BTW History says it. I hope new such serieses will take place on regular basis without any hurdle.

Users who are viewing this thread