Oct 4- Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (Semi Final 1)

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Did you see where the ball pitched? It was very close to that line.. Ramiz Raja in the commentary made it seem as if it was a very huge blunder done by Rod Tucker. But the replays showed that it was a very hard decision for the umpire to judge that the ball pitched outside the line because it was so close.

Have to agree. It comes down to about a width of a ball between a good decision, and a supposedly horrendous one according to Ramiz. THIS is how much pressure we put on umpires. And even after we concede that he got it wrong, fans pick that ONE decision and say the umpires cost them the match. There are a thousand other factors that go into losing matches, but fans look for a reason that will exonerate their favourite players - umpires are an easy target. How about if Jamshed had, I don't know, actually HIT the ball instead of letting it hit him on the pad??? Blame Jamshed for missing the ball just as much as Tucker for missing the leg stump line.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Have to agree. It comes down to about a width of a ball between a good decision, and a supposedly horrendous one according to Ramiz. THIS is how much pressure we put on umpires. And even after we concede that he got it wrong, fans pick that ONE decision and say the umpires cost them the match. There are a thousand other factors that go into losing matches, but fans look for a reason that will exonerate their favourite players - umpires are an easy target. How about if Jamshed had, I don't know, actually HIT the ball instead of letting it hit him on the pad??? Blame Jamshed for missing the ball just as much as Tucker for missing the leg stump line.

Wait what? You are telling me that a batsman can actually prevent a LBW? Blasphemy.

:rolleyes

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
That wasnt good enough from Pakistan. Batting and Poor Selection Costed us. Most of the people are thrashing Imran Nazir for his failuer. I want to bring another thing in notice that It was hafeez who did not allow him to play his natural game. In the entire Tournament, Due to Hafeez on the other side, Imran was Confused whether He should dot the ball or go for a six.... Pretty Shame

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hafeez is the only one responsible for this defeat. He got two chances and then played a stupid shot when we needed 52 from 39 balls. He is not the right man to lead Pakistan. I would rather hand over the captaincy to Afridi or Malik.

sattar

Club Captain
^^yeah right why not give captaincy to them whose own place is hanging:facepalm:facepalm

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Malik place is questioned in the squad and you are supporting him for Captain. Afridi was a good choice Initially but right now He has also been so Controversial at the moment

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No guys, Sami Ullah has a point, lets not forget all the experience Malik has and with Hafeez out of the side we can get a better opener, maybe Shahzaib Hasan or Ahmed Shehzad

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
The problem with our PCB is that the person who does not find a place in the squad suddenly arrives by becoming a Captain, Its a long history. In case of Malik, I will say the same.

I feel that in the current Scenario, Hafeez has to continue, The PCB just has to bring him on a meeting and tune his brain a bit to deviate from being a professor all the time and start thinking some cricketing sense.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
The problem with our PCB is that the person who does not find a place in the squad suddenly arrives by becoming a Captain

816935.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread